A Change In Staff

Jack
Elizabeth and I go through the staff at SIP and we decide to rename the company GEM Publishing Company it's a play on our initials. G instead of J, E and M for Elizabeth Morgan. We didn't think Jack Hyde and Elizabeth Morgan publishing company sounded good. We are a partnership and LLC. We decided the LLC was a better choice because if we get sued it protects our personal assets are protected.

Kate Kavanagh
I saw that SIP is now GEM Publishing Company and I applied for a senior editor position and was soon called in for an interview. Dad has been thwarting all my efforts at Kavanagh Media and I am treated like I don't belong by fellow employees. So I got the job as a senior editor and book acquisitions at GEM. I was called back the next day and hired at a nice pay rate and I helped with reorganizing the staff. I definitely need to do that, I was also able to bring a few people over from Kavanagh Media with me. Jose Rodriquez Jr as a graphic artist and photographer for book layouts and designs. His talent was wasted at Kavanagh Media. I found a few people that are trustworthy and hard workers who were never recognized as such in my dads eyes. So I have my assistants and Jose has his. I have two assistant editors who joined the staff as well. We dived right in with the current authors and we are keeping their contracts from the previous owners deals and signing on more authors who were turned down because SIP was failing. Elizabeth and Jack have divided up their work load and each takes care of different issues and we have to go by what each tells us. There are no gray areas. They fired twenty five percent of the original employees. So we are hitting the ground running. The internet business was not set up very well and hackers had gotten involved and siphoned out money. The system was completely revamped by Steele Solutions and it is perfect now. They even got the money back from the crooks who siphoned it out. They can't report it to the cops or anyone else for that matter. NDA agreements were signed by everyone and Steele Solutions did major system changes which cost a pretty penny but well worth it.

Elizabeth
I am looking at everything regarding our on line presence and the income is growing leaps and bounds and our tech head is amazingly fast at getting things on line for us. We are headed for a multimillion dollar year finally. Kate is like a machine and we hired the right person for the job. Jack has been asking her on a date and she has said no and I agree she shouldn't date her boss. I told Jack to stop asking our employees out or we could be sued for sexual harassment. He finally agreed to stop. I started dating a nice man who I met at a speed dating event. Warren Davis is a lawyer and has never had a serious relationship and neither have I. He helped us through the documents on buying SIP. Luckily he didn't question where we got the money to buy the place. Which made Jack suspicious of him. I never thought about that until Jack mentioned it.

Warren Davis
I finally found the blackmailers and I am going to have fun with them before I make sure they get what they deserve. They basically signed the Lincoln's death certificates when they sent those videos and everything else to the cops. I was finally able to piece together who was the recipient of the cash that the Lincoln's paid out. I also had access to video footage of the cash drops and when the Lincoln's said they were robbed. They were killed very painfully and slowly. I am here for revenge for my parents who were killed after they were found to be innocent of human trafficking but they were killed because they were framed by the Lincoln's and it was the videos that these two sent to the cops. To get close to them I met Elizabeth and started dating her. Their days are numbered and I made sure the GEM publishing is left to miss Kavanagh. If anyone deserves a break she does. Most don't know that she was one of the Lincoln's victims. They just thought she was a kidnap victim who was finally found. She was held for a month at 15 years of age. So I had them sign documents to assure she gets the GEM if they go to prison or get killed. They deserve both. I have started an investigation into where their cash came from. Soon after they will cover their tracks and I will make sure that things are sorted out and they end up behind bars or dead. All I have to do is tell certain people that these two knew and allowed the Lincoln's to continue their torture of teens and made money off it as well. I decide to let them get comfortable in their business and now it is six months later and the place is running smoothly.

Jack
Elizabeth and I have been getting odd threats and I don't know who would know that we got the money by blackmailing the Lincoln's and allowing teens to be tortured by them along with being sold. We have agreed to meet with a team of security people and see how much it would cost us to assure our safety. We have walked into a trap, Elizabeth and I thought we were meeting them at a nice restaurant and it turned out to be disguised as one, but as we walked inside we are met with someone who was a victim of the Lincoln's. Adam Miller and two others I don't know but look about the same age as he is. They take us to a basement and they have a torture chamber up just for us.

Elizabeth
I am strapped down on the table and Jack is next to me. I watch as they grab a few things and start hitting me and then Jack they keep this up until we can't take anymore. I hear a familiar voice and see Warrens face and he says this is for my parents.

Warren
They weren't involved in the molesting or human trafficking like the Lincoln's were. The videos were edited and so were the photos. My parents were killed and I was raised by my heartless grandparents. They abused me daily. Well I will leave you with the ones who you could have saved but the money you made was worth more than their lives and physical and mental well being. Make sure the bodies can be identified and found. I walk out and let them know how it feels to be tortured.