A Long Talk

Christian
I called Barney in to talk to him about what happened with Melissa and that could not happen again. He can't bring anything inside any GEH facility unless I okay it. He agreed completely and he says he has an independent computer with no internet connection at his home and it's in a special room. They don't even connect to the same electric circuits. He uses a separate electric source to assure that there is no way anyone can get through anything. He doesn't even sign on to work in the same building. I look at the photos of what he has set up and I see what he means. As soon as he discovered Melissa was with those hackers he had Anastasia take the hard drives and had her handle them. She contacted Bethany Callahan and everything was worked out. Barney paid for most of the work done so the Callahan company was secure. Anastasia did extra things to assure not only my servers were even more secure but the Callahan company was safe from hacking as well. She had access to some software that provided the best security imaginable. Barney says she has contacts that she knew from foster care. I knew she was a foster child and she aged out, but she started college and moved into the dorms and stayed there until she started her own business after her degree. She bought her building and Elliott renovated it for her in exchange for getting his computer system upgraded. He definitely got the better part of the deal. His servers and computers are all specifically designed for con trust ion and designs. She actually created special software just for his staff. She is sharing the patent with him because he gave her the idea for the software. She is getting her law degree as well. She stays busy and only makes time for good friends and charitable activities.

Barney
I agreed to everything Christian has asked of me and showed him the place where I test possible infected hardware. Anastasia pulled my butt out of the fire by helping get rid of the issues and help smooth things over with miss Callahan. She also went above and beyond by getting the evidence to charge Melissa and the hackers with more crimes. I paid for nearly everything but the security software Anastasia had and help create for miss Callahan. She also showed her and her IT manager how to do everything it took 24 hours of work to get in all in place. I asked Christian if he was interested in the same software and he said yes and we sat through the installation and learning the codes along with making sure employees no longer brought in outside computers or any devices of that nature. Sensors can now detect things that shouldn't be inside any of the GEH properties. Jason thinks this should have been created a long time ago. We discovered bugs on people's clothing. They weren't aware they had them on their clothing. They were asked questions to try to figure out who might have bugged them. One just came from a meeting with a group that was interested in purchasing a large number of manufactured items. So we know not to trust that company. I informed Christian and he spoke to security and they looked at video from the restaurant and discovered who had placed the bug on the employee. It was a good thing Anastasia helped us install the bug detectors at all the entrances to the building. We are going to get them installed everywhere.

Anastasia
I showed Barney how to install the bug detecting system on all the entrances to the GEH building and he had all the GEH properties upgraded to this all over the world. He even started on the properties including all Grey residences. I am glad I own the patent on the system and the copyright on the software. I made a killing on it the first month it came out. Even more with Christian's company and it has already stopped several bugs from getting inside the doors of GEH and his parents home. I found out through Mia that said she had no idea that someone had bugged her and walked into her parents home and set off an alarm. She had no idea what was going on until they found the bug on her coat lapel inside a pin she was just given. They had words with one of her so called friends and they are no longer friends now. She was paid by an unknown source to give the pin to Mia from an admirer. So the friend had no idea it had a bug inside it.

Mia
I can't believe that someone actually had a bug planted in an ugly pin and had a friend give it to me saying it was from an admirer. What is strange is our parents allowed Christian to install equipment at their homes to prevent bugs and other things to come into the home and through the gates. Security stopped me and asked me to allow them to scan me with a wand and that is when they found the bug in the pin. They took the pin and asked where I had gotten it? I told them who gave it to me and they are going to question my friend about who gave it to her. Later that night she called me and told me off for being interrogated by Christian's security staff. Oh well nothing I can do about it. She should have known the person was up to no good. Barney told me that people have been trying to find things out about GEH and their business dealings and getting inside information. To do it they have been bugging the employees and now they can't bug anyone any more. Elliott has been bugged as well. Mom and dad have been bugged too. The bugs came in different shapes though.