Meeting Jack

Elena
There was always going to be some issues with meeting teens, some are not as vulnerable as they are on paper. I finally found a charity that I could volunteer my services to. Incorrigible teens were the group I wanted to help. They have to be here because they are court ordered to be here. This was supposed to be a way to help these teens. I met Elizabeth Morgan and she introduced me to Jack Hyde. Soon I was busy trying to help both using the techniques the place insisted we go with. These two were a huge problem for their foster families. I avoided helping Elizabeth and Jack and started helping the more vulnerable ones.

Jack
I watch as the aging blonde bimbo helps others and I see more than just her helping them. I decided to follow her after I noticed something. She would drive certain boys home from the place. They changed after that and seemed different. I noticed that they winced in pain. Who knows what this blonde bimbo is up to. I decide to find out myself. Her home is an easy target and the alarm system is outdated. The woman wears clothing so tight and revealing that she is begging to have sex with anyone. I tell Elizabeth that I am going to see what Mrs Lincoln is doing with these teens she gives rides to. She decides to go with me and we head to the Lincoln's home. No one is home so we get inside and take a look around. We hear noises from behind a door and find a basement we follow the sound and we see the room and a teen from the teen drop off center. He looks badly hurt and we get photos and he begs Elena to let him go please. Suddenly noise comes from above us makes us hide. Her heels clicking on the concrete floors cover the noise of us escaping from her house.

Elizabeth
Now we know she tortures the teens and we have evidence of it. We both got photos and videos from the dungeon she had someone in cuffs and blindfolded. He was in pain and bleeding we couldn't call the cops without getting charged ourselves. Our first thoughts were to prevent her from getting more victims in her dungeon. Jack said we should blackmail her because she has money and we can use the money to get an education and get what mrs Lincoln has. A nice home and car and no money troubles until now. I found myself thinking the same way.

Richard
Elena has been using money for the last six months and it isn't for her beauty salons or her Botox injections. I started giving her an allowance and somehow she started losing things around the house trying to blame it on her boy toys. I just couldn't believe that. She would never let them near her valuables. I finally demanded the truth. She is being blackmailed and has no idea who is behind it. She shows me everything she has been getting in the mail from her blackmailer. They have her dead to rights and they even erased all evidence of their being inside our home. The videos are directly from our equipment inside the rooms in the basement. They are of both of us and our friends. They are demanding more and more money. I give her the money and she drops it off at a secure location. The trouble is that the place that it is dropped off is a high traffic area and a lot of teens hang out there and then homeless people do as well. It has to be a teen doing this.

Jack
Elizabeth suspects the drop off spot is being watched and it is. We set up a drop location where we can watch and see if it is being watched. I decide to send a message to Elena via my burner phone along with the most recent video of her and her husbands dungeon antics. I see them get up and leave the area. I send the homeless guy to pick up the package after I know they have left. He drops it off at another location and gets his payment. Two hours later we have our cash. I send a message to Elena on another burner phone and say I am going to punish her for trying to catch me getting the money I so deserve. I tell her that I now want more money and I want it immediately or she and her husbands videos will be uploaded onto the internet with their names faces and their activities with minors.  I am soon rewarded with cash being left behind in a location where our friendly neighborhood homeless community exists. They know Elizabeth and I very well. We dress the part and have a cardboard box. With the cash we have a small place to live in. We got fake ID's and regular jobs and got our GEDs. The foster parents could care less where we are at anymore. We just show up when needed.

Elizabeth
Jack has really been raking I; the money after he installed the equipment inside Elena's home. This last cash drop was over a hundred thousand dollars. We need to make sure we don't spend any of it and bring attention to ourselves. We got our GED's and we keep up the pretense of living with the foster parents. Jack found people who could get us birth certificates that we can use to help get us whatever we needed. He said we can get more money from them along with their friends. I don't want to keep letting them hurt my friends. He tells me they are allowing others fall prey to the Lincoln's because they are reporting them to the cops themselves. He has a point. I have to start thinking about it in that way as well. We finally have good jobs and are taking college courses and not long we are working at far better jobs and have a small home to live in. We aren't romantically involved and we don't bring people to our home. He takes his female friends to their places and I meet my dates at the restaurant where we gave our date.