Shinobu x female reader (𝖄𝖔𝖚'𝖗𝖊 𝖆 𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖞 𝖎𝖒𝖕𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖋𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖊)

Requested by: karenahhhhh

-𝖋𝖑𝖚𝖋𝖋

-------------------------

Somewhere in Japan...(Y/n POV)

I just became a new hashira and let's just say I'm kind of weak and need more training. I just came back from a mission and the demon I fought last night was a lowermoon so I got stabbed in my stomach. I feel really ashamed since from what I've heard from the other hashiras, they have defeated a lower moon with no severe wounds like mine. Some came back with no wounds at all and I'm quite jealous. I've only been a hashira for a month and I already feel left out by these awesome human beings. I made a friend and her name is Shinobu. She sure is amazing since she told me she can't behead demons but she made poison to kill them and she is stronger than me ... .OH WAIT...I promised her I'll come to her house but now I'm really injured...I don't want her to worry so I should probably change into some new clothes and pretend everything is fine.

After changing into some new clothes:

Man...Wiping and cleaning that blood was really hard and painful...the demon's stab and blood demon art was really powerful. Oh, here we are! The butterfly mansion...hopefully she does not notice the scar.

"Hello, Shinobu chan! I finally came back from the mission and oh boy...it was a very strong demon." You exclaimed as she covered her mouth and looked at you with worry. "Oh my! I hope you're not hurt, Y/n chan! How strong was it?" She asked curiously while you thought about it. "Well...it was lower moon 3...but I felt like she was stronger than her current rank. She could have a lower moon 1 strength or an upper moon strength but who cares? I killed her anyway." You smiled but she still looks at you with worry. "Y/n, you still haven't answered my question, you know? Are you hurt or not?" She asked seriously as you were sweating. "Well...luckily I did not get hurt. Only a scratch but, it's fine! A scratch can heal in no time!" You exclaimed while smiling nervously. "Oh...if you say so, Y/n, then it's fine..." She said in a soft tone as you kept your cool and excused yourself so you could go to the bathroom.

(Y/n POV)

God, god, god, god...it really hurts...You then went to the bathroom and unbuttoned your demon slayer uniform. You saw the wound was not getting any better, in fact...it was getting worse. I thought if I use my breathing to heal it then it would be okay but...the fact it's getting worse is bad news. You then took 5 minutes to clean yourself up again and wore your demon slayer uniform again. You then opened the door to see Shinobu standing behind it.

"AH! SHINOBU CHAN?! YOU SCARED THE HECK OUT OF ME! HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STANDING THERE?!" You screamed as she shushed you. "Shh, shh, shh...there are people sleeping so could you keep it down? And if you want to know, I've been here checking on you cause you looked ill." She said in a worried voice as you gave her a fake smile. "Yeah, I'm just a little tired from the mission and washed my face since I'm really tired." You said in a low tone. "Hmmmm, are you sure you're okay? You look really pale, you know? Like life was sucked out of you." She asked while touching your hand. "You don't need to worry, Shinobu chan! I said I'm perfectly fine and besides don't you have more things to worry about?"

You reassured as she nodded. As you were walking so you could eat dinner, you suddenly fainted. I guess it's because you lost a lot of blood. Shinobu was shocked and immidiately asked the kakushis to carry you to her bedroom. After hours and hours, you finally woke up. You turned to see Shinobu and your wound was treated and covered up.

"S-Shinobu chan? W-what happened...? Did I faint or something?" You asked as she hugged you tightly. "Y/n! Why didn't you tell me you were badly hurt?! You could have gotten an infection or worse!" She yelled as you were shocked at how worried she was. "W-why are you crying so much, Shinobu chan? I-I'm just your comrade..." You spoke in a low tone. "Comrade?! What are you talking about! We're friends, aren't we? You're not just a comrade!" She stated as you broke down in tears and hugged her. "Because I did not want you to worry! I know you're already upset that your sister died and I did not want you to worry!" You exclaimed as her eyes widened. "Y/n...that's not a good excuse to lie to me. Next time, please tell me if you're hurt, okay?" She took your hand and stared directly into your eyes. "Fine...I promise that I won't lie to you anymore..." You said as she sighed and smiled. "Good...now, let's eat dinner, shall we?" She asked as you nodded. "Wait...can I eat here in your bedroom? My wound really hurts and I don't think I can walk..." She chuckled and nodded. "Sure! You can stay here for the night if you want." She smiled as you thanked her. "Anyways, Y/n, I'm going to study more about poison and finally figure out how to kill that bastard of an upper moon that killed my sister." She said with a smile but with a lot of venom in her voice.

Let's just say...at least you don't need to walk back home since she asked you to stay. 

꧁༒☬𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖊𝖓𝖉☬༒꧂