Yandere Hashiras x Chubby reader (𝕺𝖚𝖗𝖘)

Requested by: AidaRachdi

--𝖄𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖊

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Somewhere in the street...

Oh God, Oh God, Oh, God...I'm running late again for this hashira meeting that me and the other hashiras arranged. To be honest, I should be called the late hashira instead of light hashira. I really suck, to be honest. I feel like it was just luck that I became a hashira and I feel like I don't deserve to be at the top. Anyways, After some time, I finally reached the restaurant I'm supposed to attend with them.

OMG, HI! SORRY THAT I'M LATE! I WAS SO TIRED AFTER YESTERDAY'S MISSION!" You exclaimed as you sat on a chair beside them. "No, No, No, it's fine, Y/n chan. I understand since we all know being a demon slayer is hard, so chill." Shinobu  said while giggling. "Thank you for understanding. So, what did you guys order for lunch?" You asked while Mitsuri looked at you. "Well, we did not order yet because we were waiting for you! I don't want to order without a friend!" She exclaimed as you just blushed. "Thank you...all of you are so sweet waiting for me for hours." They nodded as a waiter came in and took your orders. "Uhm...what are you gonna order, Y/n?" Obanai asked while you just shook your head. "well...I'm very insecure about my weight, so...I don't feel like eating because I want to lose weight soon." You gave them a sad smile. "What? What are you talking about?! You're as flamboyant as yourself! You don't need to lose weight because that's what makes you special!" Uzui exclaimed proudly as you just sat there blushing.

Suddenly the waiter from before came up to you. "Uhm...I don't mean to listen to your conversation, but I think you're beautiful just the way you are...I think you're really nice and any boy would be lucky to marry you."

The waiter commented as you blushed even more

The waiter commented as you blushed even more. "No, it's fine...thank you for the compliment." You said while he nodded. "Oh, I'm Makoto, nice to meet you." He said smiling.

-"Nice to meet you too, I'm Y/n and these are my friends."

-"Oh, your friends really look cool and friendly, I would love to hang out with them someday."

-"Yeah, all of them are really amazing. They always cheer me up everytime I feel insecure about my weight."

-"Oh, they must be very good friends if they keep telling you you are perfect just the way you are."

-"Yes, they really are. Without them, I would be losing my sanity."

Both you and the waiter talked and maybe flirted for a couple of minutes until all of them got jealous and cut both of you off. "Excuse me...? Can you please get our orders not because we are hungry. You guys have been talking for like 10 minutes and it's not flamboyant." Uzui exclaimed as Rengoku nodded. "My best buddy is right, Y/n. I don't want to intrude in your conversation but all of us are hungry." Rengoku said while the waiter apologized. The waiter then walked in the kitchen to get your orders.

"I don't know what you see in that waiter, Y/n...I don't like him even one bit! He is so ugly and weak!" Sanemi exclaimed while you just shook your head. "What are you talking about, Shinazugawa san? He is so nice and sweet! And he is not ugly!" You defended Makoto. "Actually...I don't remember what happened but I do remember that the waiter that took our orders was very ugly." Muichiro stated while you just look at all of them in disbelief. "What is wrong with you guys? I just want to make new friends and why are you guys being rude?!" You exclaimed as they all looked at each other. "We just want to protect you from whatever hurts you...I don't like that guy..." Gyomei said while the others agreed. "Y-Yeah! We just want to protect you from what hurts! A lot of men have already harmed your feelings so we want to protect you..." Mitsuri said in a low voice. "Thanks for your concern but, I'm going home...thanks for everything, guys." You then got your stuff and left the restaurant.

"Look what you've done, Muichiro! You drove her away!" Uzui said.

"Huh...? What did I say again to the waiter? I kinda forgot..."

"Typical Muichiro...you should be patient with him since he's just a kid, Uzui." Gyomei said.

"What do we do now...? He's gonna steal Y/n away from us? She looks attracted to that guy." Shinobu said.

"I'd say...we threaten the guy when he is done with his work..." Sanemi exclaimed while all of them agreed.

Later that night, they threaten Makoto that if he does not leave you alone then they will kill him, even though they were just joking. Of course Makoto got scared since most of the hashira look very muscular and strong and they have weapons. Shinobu drugged him and asked the kakushis to take him to a very far place, never to be seen again. The next morning, they apologized to you. You found out that Makoto was missing but your friends told you that maybe he got a new job in another city...

꧁༒☬𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖊𝖓𝖉☬༒꧂