Muichiro x female reader

-𝓯𝓵𝓾𝓯𝓯 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓼𝓽?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Oh boy, oh boy! I can't believe I'm finally here! I'm finally a hashira after all that hell I've been put through. Huh...why do I hear noises coming from there? You then approached where the sound was coming from. You then saw a kid and the mist Hashira, arguing...?

"Give me the key so that I can train..."I'm a hashira so you have to obey me." The mist hashira stated. "No! That animatronic was passed down for generations! I'm not gonna let you touch it and train with it since it's old and brittle!"  The child exclaimed while he slapped the child. You were utterly shocked and you tried to step in but then the Kamado boy stepped in and did it for you.

"Hey! What are you doing to that child?!" The boy exclaimed while Muichiro gave him a glare. "I'm a hashira...he should have given that key when I commanded him." You then stepped out of the bush and glared at him. "Yeah! The Kamado boy is right! You should treat everyone with respect! Hashira or not!" Muichiro then turned to you. "And who are you? I think I know you but I forgot..." He stated while you just looked at him blankly. "To be honest, I don't care...I just think you're very beautiful." He blurted out. "Wait...you think I'm beautiful...?" You stuttered while asking him. "Yeah? It's not that big of a deal, now, please get out of my way because I'm gonna train." He then pushed you aside but then you saw the keys in his hand. "HEY! YOU CAN'T JUST TAKE PEOPLE'S STUFF WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION!" You yelled as he turned back and looked at you. "It's not my fault the kid is too slow to process everything..." He then turned to leave but then you catched up to him.

-"what are you..."

-"If you want to train then train with me! Why do you need a rusty old animatronic to train you?"

-"Oh...I mean, you are a very interesting person...so I guess sure..."

-"Really?! It's such an honor to train with you!"

-"Yeah, whatever...I'll just forget about you after I train anyway."

And so the both of you trained until the sunset...

꧁༒☬𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖊𝖓𝖉☬༒꧂