Rengoku x neutral reader (𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖙𝖊𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓)

Requested by: Turtle_yes

and Stormsong818

------------------------------------

-𝖋𝖑𝖚𝖋𝖋

-𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖘𝖙?

--------------------------------------

"So, Y/n sama? Since it became a hashira not long after the flame hashira died, why did you ever think of becoming a hashira?" You looked down coldly and cleared your throat. "Well...it's because of my big brother. He was killed by an upper rank demon and when I was gonna get promoted to a hashira, that's when it happened..." You looked down coldly while Tanjiro looked at you with sorrow. "I know...Rengoku san was a very brave and honorable young man...I will never forget him." Tanjiro said while you nodded. "Yes...he was a great demon slayer and a very good big brother that would shield us from our abusive father..." You mumbled sadly. "If you don't mind, Y/n sama...could you share your memories with him...?" You sighed and smiled. "Well...he was a very good big brother and would always be there for me whenever I needed him. You see..."

Around 8 years ago...

"Mother has died, Onii chan...what are we gonna do now?! What's gonna happen to us!?" A young Y/n exclaimed to her older brother. "Don't worry, Y/n...I'll protect you and Senjuro and protect the weak because that's what mother asked me to do." Your big brother spoke in a gentle voice as you sobbed. "I'm not gonna pressure you to do anything, onii chan...you're just 10 years old, I'm 5 and Senjuro is just 3 years old..." You said while he just looked at you with a soft expression. "Y/n...I will promise you that I will protect you and Senjuro from whatever hurts. Even from our father since he is losing his mind after mother died..." Kyojuro said with a soft tone while you kept sobbing. "I will do the best I can to help you, onii chan...let's protect each other and also do our best to protect Senjuro." He nodded. "I'll become a demon slayer to fulfill our Mother's wishes to protect the weak. I promise to fulfill her desires." He exclaimed proudly. "I'll try my best to be a demon slayer too and protect the weak...I also want to protect someone getting murdered by demons." You said with a serious tone.

A few years later...

"Y/n! I'm back and I have some good news to share with you!" Your brother exclaimed as you went outside with Senjuro. "Onii chan! You're back and what is the good news you're gonna tell me?!" You exclaimed happily and hugged him. "Y/N! I KILLED A LOWERMOON AND I FINALLY BECAME A HASHIRA! I CAN FINALLY PROTECT THE WEAK!" He exclaimed proudly and hugged you back. "Really, onii chan?! That's really good news! And I'm here being a tsuchinoto...I really want to be like you someday..." You said with a bit of a sad tone in your voice. "Y/n...don't compare yourself to me because you're amazing yourself!" He exclaimed as you blushed in embarrassment. "Even you compliment me like that...it does not change the fact that you're more stronger and amazing than me..." You said while he looked down at you with sadness in his eyes. "Anyways, onii chan, you should tell father than you got promoted to a hashira! I think he will be proud of you for once!" You exclaimed with happiness as he nodded. "I'll try to make him proud and tell him that I finally became hashira like him!"

Telling him...

"So what is you became a hashira?! That's not gonna amount to anything! You should just stay here and take care of your siblings! And that will save me more energy and time!" Your father said angrily. You were shocked at what your father said. You thought that he would be happy for him but instead he was bringing him down. "I-I see, father...I'm sorry for disturbing you and your slumber...I'll be going now." He bowed down and left the room with a gloomy aura.

"I'm so sorry, onii chan...I-I thought that he would be happy when you tell him...I'm so sorry for the pain and embarrassment!" You exclaimed as he hugged you. "Don't apologize, Y/n...you thought that father was gonna be proud of me, you never thought that he would react like that..." He said while you nodded.

2 Years later...

"Y/n L/n, Y/n L/n! You have a message from the master!" The crow exclaimed. You opened the letter. "Dear Y/n, we are giving you a warm welcome as the new flame hashira. That's only the good news. But we have some bad news to deliver to you, your big brother died and was killed by upper moon 3. We are so sorry for your loss." You closed the letter with tears in your eyes. "No,no,no!! This can't be...I-I..." You sobbed loudly. Senjuro then rushed out to see what was happening. He then picked the letter up and read it. He then started sobbing with you. "I will avenge him, Senjuro...no matter what the cost..." You glared at the floor, swearing that one day you'll kill the person who killed your brother.

"So, Rengoku san was a very honorable man...he is such a good brother to you...." Tanjiro said while you nodded. "Yes, and now I'll kill the demon who killed him...how dare that demon take onii chan away from this world..." You said coldly while Tanjiro gulped. 

꧁༒☬𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖊𝖓𝖉☬༒꧂