Tengen x female reader

-𝕱𝖑𝖚𝖋𝖋?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, so...it's just a normal day and I was just walking then I heard some commotion on the butterfly estate. It sounds like 3 girls screaming and I hear Tengen san's voice shouting...? What the hell...

"NOOO, PLEASE LET US GOOO" You heard someone yell then you rushed to see what was going on and you saw Tengen carrying Aoi. "What is happening here?" You asked while 3 of the butterfly sisters looked at you with hope. "Help! This pervert is kidnapping Aoi and taking her without her permission!" The 3 girls yelled while you turned to Tengen. "Uzui san? What is happening here and why are you taking Aoi without her permission?" You asked but the 3 girls started charging at him. "HEY, CUT IT OFF! IT'S NOT FLASHY OF YOU AND I'M A HASHIRA AND I COMMAND YOU TO STOP!" He yelled while trying to get the girls off him. "Hey! You shouldn't be treating girls like this! Or actually not just girls, everyone! You can't just be rude to anyone just because you're a hashira!" You exclaimed while he turned to you.

-"Y/n, I need girls for my new mission so please get out of my way."

-"Wait what mission? And why do you need a girl?"

-"I need to sell them as prostitutes in the red-light district"

-"But...that little girl isn't part of the demon slayer corps..."

-"Then, I don't need her then." he then tossed her like trash

-"HEY! YOU CAN'T JUST DO THAT! WHAT IF SHE GETS HURT!"

-"Whatever, she's not important anyway. Now, don't disturb me cause I'm heading to my mission now."

-"WAIT! LET AOI GO! I'LL TAKE HER PLACE!"

He was stunned at first but then smirked. "Well then...if you dare defy then you'd get this..." he then smacked Aoi's ass which made your eyes widen. "Yeah...I get it...you're the boss even though we're the same rank." You said while crossing your arms. "Oh, you're really pretty anyway Y/n, you could have the potential to be my 4th wife~" he teased while you just rolled your eyes. "No way...not in a million years! Let's just go to the mission!" You exclaimed while he smirked. "Sure, whatever you want, princess." he chuckled while you just gave him a disgusting stare.

Well...I just found out that he recruited 3 more boys and this is about to get interesting...

꧁༒☬𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖊𝖓𝖉☬༒꧂

Total words: 400+