Tengen x Female reader

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-𝓕𝓵𝓾𝓯𝓯

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/n, you're gonna be marrying My friend's son, Tengen Uzui."

The room was quiet. It was rather out of shock and fear that made you stay quiet. You saw Uzui's face. He was smirking at you from across the room. You knew Uzui liked you and you didn't like him back.

Some flashbacks...

"What are you doing Y/n chan? Looking at the pond again?" Uzui asked while you kept staring at the water. "Look at the swans and fishes...they look so cute but unfortunately, those fishes won't live longer because my dad and I are gonna eat them soon." You said while Uzui's eyes widened. "Okayyy, from cute then it escalated to a dark turn, wow. I have to get used to you being like this if we're gonna get married."

He said playfully while taking out a rose for you as your eyes widened. "Tengen...I already told you that I don't feel anything for you and plus, I want to travel and see the world! I don't want to be a housewife that early." You said while looking at the swans. "I understand, Y/n that there's no way to change your mind anymore. I mean, I already asked you 10 times but you rejected all my advances." he said sadly while standing beside you.

-"I know you're very disappointed but I want to try to be a strong independent woman. Unlike my mom who married my dad because it's what society expected her to."

-"I get it...I hope we can still be friends after this."

-"Of course we can still be friends. We're childhood friends after all. If you'll excuse me, I'll be going to meet my father."

-"Of course...I'll send you a letter later..."

Back to the present:

We finally got married and let's just say...it was kinda awkward being in the same house as him.

"Sooo, welcome to my house, Y/n. I can't believe we're finally married." He said while caressing your face. "Tengen...you planned this, didn't you? Why can't you just respect my decisions! I wanna travel the world!" You exclaimed while he shook his head. "Y/n...what are you talking about? Our parents signed a contract before we were even born. Did you really think I set this up?"

He said sadly. Immediately, you regretted your words and bit your lip and sat beside him. "I'm sorry...I just overreacted and maybe I'm just upset at what happened." You said while wiping your tears as he looked at you sadly. "It's okay, Y/n...I'll always be here for you even though you don't like me. Even if you fall in love with another boy, I'd still love you." He said while smiling. "I don't have time for this right now...can you please leave me alone for a minute? I wanna think for myself." You said while he nodded.

I suddenly laid on the bed. Am I blushing? There's no way I'm blushing to...him....? I never felt anything when we were little. Why is this happening now? I don't get it. Now that I'm married to him, my father expects me to be a good housewife to Uzui. I'm not even surprised if he starts asking me to bear Tengen's kids...Let's just hope for the best right now.

꧁༒☬𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖊𝖓𝖉☬༒꧂

Total words: 500+