Yandere! Shinobu x male reader (𝕸𝖞 𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖛𝖎𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖒)

"𝓨𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓰𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻...𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓲𝓽 𝓸𝓻 𝓷𝓸𝓽..."

Requested by: doumamakesedits

--(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ -𝙔𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙚 ♥

-----------------------------------------

Somewhere in a bedroom...

"H-Huh? W-where am I? H-hello?! Is anybody there!?" You screamed. You were tied in a bed which freaked you out completely. "Oh? So you're finally awake, Y/n~? That's really good..." You heard a faint voice called out to you. "W-WHO GOES THERE!? I SWEAR, I'M A HASHIRA AND I'M NOT WEAK! SHOW YOURSELF!" You exclaimed as the figure showed herself slowly.

"S-SHINOBU?! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?! IS THIS SOME KIND OF PRANK?!" You yelled as she covered his mouth. "Oh, Y/n...you don't know me at all~! You know all the things I do are serious and always be serious..." She stated in a cold manner as she climbed on top of you.

What really happened before you got kidnapped...

"Yeah, I promise I'll be fine, Shinobu chan!" You exclaimed as Shinobu sighed. "If you say so then...I believe you..." She said while you smiled. "Bye! I'll see you later, Shinobu chan! Let's hangout tomorrow, okay?" You waved goodbye as she did too. Not knowing what she was gonna do...

Shinobu POV:

Y/n does not know that I've been stalking him for a couple of months and he has no idea that I've been doing what I've been doing. Hopefully he does not notice or catch me doing my bad habit or our friendship is over. I even made a Y/n shrine in my room so that's why I never invited Y/n san to my room because of it. It might sound like I'm obsessed and crazy but I swear, I'm not! I'm just a normal girl in love!

She then climbed inside Y/n's room. She saw him sleeping so she thought it was the perfect opportunity to go inside his room. "Oh, Y/n...I want to tell you how I feel but I can't bring myself to do so..." She says while she caresses your cheek. She knows you're a heavy sleeper so she won't be waking you up soon. "I hope you don't mind me taking one of your used demon slayer uniforms...and I also hope you don't mind me taking a few strands of hair..." She then took one of your uniforms and strands of your hair. "Thank you so much, Y/n! You're such a good boyfriend! See you tomorrow, okay?" She then left your room with no trace behind...

The next day...

*Huff, huff huff* "AHHH! I'M SO SORRY THAT I'M LATE, SHINOBU CHAN! I OVERSLEPT AND I DIDN'T REALIZED IT IT'S ALREADY 12:34!" You yelled out loud as she panted. "Oh? It's fine, Y/n! It's not like I'm angry or anything...you must be really tired after the mission, so let's just go inside my estate and calm down, alright?" She gave a calm smile as you smiled too but still panted. "My, My~ you seem to be very tired, let's head inside and drink some tea, alright?" You nodded and went inside with her.

"So, what flavor of tea would you like, Y/n? I have jasmine tea, matcha, black tea, green tea and so much more, just name it." She asked while you thought about it. "Well...I'll just take anything you have there. Just make sure it tastes good." You said while she giggled. "Alright then...this tea will be a very special tea made for you, Y/n san...so make sure you drink every drop." She said while chuckling. You were confused at what she meant but you just brushed it off. "Alright, if you say that it's special then I'll make sure to drink every last drop!" After a few minutes, she was finally done with the tea. She then served it to you. "Wow...I love the little butterfly design in this cup! You really outdone yourself in this one, Shinobu chan!" You then took a sip. "Wow! It really tastes nice! Maybe this is special after all!" You kept sipping your tea as she laughed. "Aww, you're really sweet, Y/n san...drink up until you can, okay?" You were confused at what he she said. But then...you suddenly feel dizzy. "Uh...I'm sorry but I feel kinda dizzy...do you have a spare guest room I can sleep in for a while...?" You groaned in pain. "Yes...you can lay in my bedroom for a while, Y/n san...sleep as much as you want, okay?" She chuckled as you collapsed on the floor. She then asked some kakushis to carry you to her bed...

Back to the present...

"Y-YOU POISONED ME WITH THAT TEA?! I-I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS?! L-LET ME GO!" You screamed as she just put a hand on your mouth. "Yes, we WERE friends...but I want to be more than friends, you know? I love you, Y/n...so, please be mine..." She then started kissing you. You tried to resist but your feet and hands were tied up in the bed. "Also, I'm the one who took your clothing and hair but no hard feelings, right?" You were speechless but she kept kissing you.

Let's just say...you're gonna be locked up for a LONG time...

꧁༒The end༒꧂

Total words: 836