Muichiro x Male reader

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-𝓕𝓵𝓾𝓯𝓯

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If this was a real battle, you would have probably died. You can't redo your life if this was a real fight." He stated while you were panting like crazy. "I know, Muichiro sama...I know that I need to train more." You said while he sighed. "I know you're trying your best but you know if you fail now, you're gonna die easily in the future." He said while you looked away, ashamed.

-"I know...and I'm trying to live up to your standards as your tsuguko..."

-"I know, Y/n. You can do this, after all, I chose you anyway."

-"I understand...I'll just go back to the training area."

You then bowed and took your leave. You entered the training area, looking at everyone who's exhausted.

"Did I miss something or are you guys about to die? You looked like you were attacked by a demon." You said while one of them jumped and hugged your legs which made you gasp. "HELPPPP USSSS, THIS PLACE IS HELL! NO MATTER HOW MUCH TESTS WE PASS, WE JUST KEEP GOING INTO A MUCH HARDER HELL!" The guy cried as you gave him a side eye. "You chose to be a demon slayer and this is your training. Do you want to die or something?" You said while he shook his head. "NOOOO, I RATHER DIE THAN CONTINUE WITH THIS HELLISH TRAINING!" He yelled while you were too stunned to say something.

"Leave my tsuguko now or else I'll give you more training." You then saw Muichiro come to the room. "Ah...I'm sorry...I'll go back to my corner now." He quietly headed back and sat in a quiet corner. "Are you okay, Y/n? He didn't annoy you that much, right?" He asked while smiling at you. "Y-yeah...He didn't rlly do anything to me. He was just hugging my legs." You said while he nodded. "Tanjiro is gonna graduate today and I want to throw him a special goodbye party."

He said while rummaging through his origami. "You seem to favor him over a lot of your students, sensei. I don't get it, really...what's so special with him? He just looks like the other students with a goal but with a demon sister." You said while muichiro shook his head. "He's the reason why people didn't rlly die in the swordsmith village and I think he;s really special." You then nodded while he kept looking for things.

After saying goodbye to Tanjiro, you then heard some people crying and begging for your help. They asked you if you could ask the mist hashira if he could cool down with the lessons and take it easy when it comes to them. You were hesitant but then did it anyway.

-"Huh? No way, Y/n! If I go easy on them, Shinazugawa san will get mad at me and complain why I wasn't hard enough on their training."

-"I understand...it's just you're being hard on yourself too, you know? You're just 14 but you're already achieving things that I haven't."

-"well...I didn't really think I'd get this strong."

-"How'd you do it?"

-"I don't know...I think I remember lady Amane saying I'm related to someone powerful back then...I don't remember exactly."

-"Ah, I see. It must feel nice to be strong and protect people, unlike me who's weaker than you..."

-"Don't say that! I took you under my wing for a reason! It's because I see potential with you. Besides, you remind me of my past self."

-"I do...? I didn't realize that I reminded you when you were younger..."

-"I wanted to become a demon slayer and save people and I saw that in you. That's why I took you under my wing because you reminded me of my past self and I see sm potential in you."

-"Thank you so much, Muichiro sensei..."

-"Please, I prefer it when you call me your little brother"

He then stood up. You then looked at him as he smiled down at you. "Come on now, big brother, let's go inside my house and rest for the night."

You then chuckled and took his hand and went the same way as him. You really did love him as a little brother and it was weird for you to be serving someone younger than you but you didn't mind.

Only if...things were like this forever...

꧁༒☬𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖊𝖓𝖉☬༒꧂