Demon Obanai x male reader ((𝕸𝖞 𝖓𝖊𝖜 𝕸𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖎))

Requested by: AlexYokoi

--(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ -𝙔𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙚 ♥

-------------------------------------------------

*Pant, pant, pant.* Falling in love with my kidnapper is not part of my plan...not to mention, he's a demon. I'm a hashira and he is an upper moon demon...I'm running as fast as I can to escape him but wherever I go, I feel like I'm just going in circles...Douma sensei, I'm trying my best to leave, please wait

"GOTCHA!" A hand grabbed you. "Did you really think you could escape me, Y/n? You're really fast but not fast enough to escape me!" He then pinned you against the wall which made you groan. "L-let me go, you bastard!" You exclaimed loudly but he just chuckled and put a hand over your mouth. "I won't let you go after what your friends did with Mitsuri..." You were speechless and started crying. "It was my job! And why are you obsessed with this Mitsuri demon, anyway?!" You yelled out as he just covered your mouth. "Shhhhh...be quiet now, will you?" You looked him in the eyes as he did too.

What really happened...

"You're really weak...get over it like a real adult! I thought you lived over 100 years?! What's wrong!" You exclaimed proudly as the demon in front of you cried. "W-why are you bullying me?! I-I'm just a poor innocent demon that got bullied all her life! I thought you demon slayers protect and make humans feel better?!" She exclaimed while you just rolled your eyes. "Demon slayers protect HUMANS not demons...get lost and just go to hell..." You started to walk away...not knowing a demon was following you. "Do you really think you're gonna get away with killing Mitsuri like that...?" He then knocked you out and you remained like that for hours until you woke up.

After a few hours...

"H-Huh...? Where am I and what happened earlier..." You touched your head and groaned. "Oh...you're awake...you slept for about 4 hours." You turned to see a demon hanging from the ceiling with a snake wrapped around his neck. "W-who are you?! And what do you want from me?!" You exclaimed while he just smiled. "Since you killed Mitsuri...I think I should punish you." He stated while you trembled. "W-what?! Who the heck is Mitsuri and I'm just doing my job!" You exclaimed while he just wrapped a snake around your neck to shut you up. "Shhh...you're being too loud, keep it down...I'll be back in a few hours" he then shut the door behind him leaving you alone there for hours until he came back.

To be honest...it was not just hours, it was months that he took me hostage. I don't know why I'm falling in love with him, pretty weird, right? I hate myself for that but I guess you can't control it when you're falling in love with somebody. Even if they're a yandere killer...

Back to the present...

"So...will you be my new Mitsuri, Y/n~? You know I need a replacement after you killed her..." He said seductively. You tried to resist but gave in anyway. "Fine...I will accept being your new Mitsuri, as long as you treat me nicely..." You then kissed him which excited him. "Alright then...let's go to the bedroom and have lots of fun." He then picked you up and took you to the bed.

Let's just say...you left the demon slayer corps just to stay with this man. You also became a demon and ate some people, abandoning your old life as a demon slayer... Who knew that the guy that locked you up is now your new boyfriend?

꧁༒☬𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖊𝖓𝖉☬༒꧂