Gyomei x male child reader

-𝖋𝖑𝖚𝖋𝖋

-𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖉 𝖇𝖔𝖉𝖞

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stay back, Y/n..." Your older sister stated. "B-but onee san! That thing inside our house is not human!" You exclaimed. "I know...but I have to check out what's outside there..." You screamed for her not to go but she didn't listen to you. She pulled your hand away from you in tears. "ONEE SAN NO!! YOU'RE GONNA DIEEE!"

You waited hours and hours for your sister to come back but she didn't. Since you were a little kid, all you could do was cry and whimper and pray that your sister comes back in one piece. You waited for 1 more hour for her but then, someone opened the door, you thought it was your sister and looked up in glee but to your surprise, it wasn't you sister. It was a tall big man with a green haori and wearing a weird black uniform.

"Are you okay kid? Are you hurt?" The tall man asked but all you could do was nod. "Don't worry, the demon is gone now..you're safe with me..." He reassured you as you started sobbing. "W-WAIT...WHERE IS ONEE SAN?! SHE IS OUT THERE!" You pushed him aside and ran everywhere to look for her.

"Onee san...?" You walked into a room and saw your sister, laying...dead...on the floor. You bursted out in tears and sobbed. "Now, now, child..it's okay, I'm here now." He hugged you while you sobbed. "I-I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITHOUT ONEE SAN! I-I DON'T WANT TO BELIEVE THAT SHE'S DEAD ALREADY!" You kept screaming and crying while Gyomei cried too. "You can stay with me for a while, child, until you're okay." He said while you nodded.

-"What's your name, kid...?"

-"Y/n, Y/n L/n..."

-"Y/n? That's a very beautiful name. I'm Gyomei Himejima...don't worry, you're safe with me and I'll protect you from harm..."

-"Thank you so much, Gyomei san..."

Back to the present...

"I want to thank you for adopting me and making me your tsuguko...without you...I would be homeless." You said while he gave you a soft smile. "It's nothing, Y/n...I really felt bad for you when your sister died, so it's the least I can do." Gyomei said. "Even taking me as your own and making me your tsuguko is more than enough for me!" You exclaimed while he chuckled. "It was nothing, really. I should be the one grateful to you, you know? You made my lonely heart fill with joy." You said in a soft voice. "I'm glad we both found happiness for each other..." You said as Gyomei nodded. "Come on, Y/n, let's head for a mission!" You nodded as both of you left his house to complete your mission.

꧁༒☬𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖊𝖓𝖉☬༒꧂