Turned On

Kera

He took his shirt off, and I just stared. One more time, he took his shirt off. Can I just explain how his abs look. I mean his six pack, isn't that big but still makes me wet. His skin is like that smooth, expensive chocolate carmel. The kind real men get their ladies on Valentines day. He is the definition of a man. Tremaine Aldon Neverson the sexiness on him, is unreal.

I didn't bother to argue with him I didn't tell him no, I didn't stop him I'm just letting it ride. He took the rest of his clothes off and I was getting extra wet. I didn't know what he was doing and was to afraid to ask. Seeing his package his longness. Damn! It was just hanging, ready for my sweet pus—

"Kera!" I mentally yelled at myself. I can't get caught up, I cant. We can't move too fast no! But then again, he's so fucking sexy, so big, so manly.

He got in the other side where my feet were, and we looked at each other. There was a bit, of silence but surprisingly not awkwardly. I sighed, sighed from not knowing what to do at this point. He splashed water, on me I giggled and smiled.

"Trey!"

I splashed some back, and water was getting everywhere. We played together, until he came very close to me, he kissed me. His lips, those soft chocolate tasting lips, that felt like heavy.

Trey, oh Trey! Take me, take me and put that big bulge inside of me. Oh... oh boy I knew this would happend.

We both added our tongues, and things went wild. I felt on his chest and he felt on my boobs. Squeezing, pulling, and showing effection that my body wanted from a real man.

He kissed the left one. A moan, slipped out my mouth. One that needed to come out that I longed for.

"Let's go to the shower." He whispered in a sexual tone.

"Okay." I whispered softly. He picked me up bridal style and took me, to his shower. His shower and bathtub is a two piece, all white and gold.

He turned the water on, and we continued to kiss. The kiss was so wet, poweful, and dreamful.

Wait we can't do this, we can't have sex. We've been talking for, what month now. Is it really time for sex. But on the other hand, it's Trey. He invented sex, he created it with his body, his package, his touch. I can't, I can't, I want too, I want too. I'm so torn in between the two.
He kissed my neck, as his hand traveled down to my ass. My ass I knew he wanted to touch, squeeze and hold. His,tongue was amazing and I'm pretty sure if his tongue was deep inside my pus-

"Kera!" I yelled at myself again. I don't think we can- but he needs to be inside me now.

"Trey stop we can't, look let's not move so fast." I stopped him and backed up, into the water.

"Kera," He stopped and sighed, running his hands down his face. "I'm so horny right now, and I want to be inside you. Please. I wanna be here for you." He said placing kisses all around my face.

I grabbed his muscular arms and come closer. I think I love him. Pause, nope we ain't there yet. No I don't love him. I like him, and yes that's increasing. I can't love someone in a month, can I?

He kissed, my lips, my neck, my throat, my boobs, my chest, my stomach, my navel, my lower stomach, and finally my... my cookies. His tounge hit my clit, my started heart increasing. He swirled his tongue into my pussy making me legs grow weak.

I kissed it, he kissed it sweetly. He's going to make me cum, and I bet he's going to eat it. Eat up so good, I'll scream in this shower.

His finger, his long fingers, went inside. Inside of me, with his tounge giving me sensational head. I moaned loudly, I screamed. The definition of a real man was Trey. Forget washing, we went straight to the bed, after I came inside his mouth. We dried off quickly, and he put me on the bed and got on top of me. Kissing my face, and kissing neck. He then stopped and stared at me.