Weird Feelings

Tremaine Neverson

I got up to prepare cheese eggs, sausage and toast, for Jay and I. I was thinking about taking him to the carnival or something because I want and need to spend time with my mini me. I got him out his new room Mickey Mouse decorated of course.

I put him in his high chair and fed him some eggs that was on his plate. He started clapping and making noises so I guess that was his way of saying; the food was good. While I was feeding Jay for some reason I thought about my unborn and Kera. It never really leaves me mind. And it's been almost two months later.

I miss her a lot. And I didn't get a chance to meet my princess all because of that stupid nigga De'rell. He makes me sick in every part of my body. I want her in my life, because she's the one who makes me happy in so many ways.
I never got a chance to really talk to her and understand why she's always running from her problems. But I guess she's so scared to love and trust because of De'rrell she's only doing damage to herself.

***

A little later Nia came knocking on the door and I got up to answer it.

"Hey."

"I was hoping I could keep Jay for a few more days. I wanna spend time with him." I mentioned while drinking my orange juice.

"Thats fine. If you wanna spend time with him I'm more than happy baby." She said pecking my check. Stop calling me baby, and kissing me. I need to tell her, we will never have or had a relationship. What the hell she thinking.

"Okay I'll head to work so I'll see you guys soon." I sighed grabbing Jay out as we watched television on the sofa.

Kera Wendell

As I was on my phone drying my face up from tears I got a unknown text message.

Unknown Contact- Hey, this is Shawn's brother. Come to Shawn's home tomorrow at like 2. We can surprise him for a special treat or sum? You down.

I didn't know what to do. Did Shawn have a brother. Should I believe this number? Instead of texting back, I texted Shawn himself. There's some crazy ass people out there, better to be on the safe side.

Myself- What's tomorrow? You want me to come over?

Trey- Huh? Talking to me now. We've been through a lot so I don't think we should loose touch. Just know that I still love you and I'll always be there for you. I know some of your pain. I know you probably want nothing to do with me. But I love you and I hope we can still keep in touch as friends, mates whatever. Your definitely different from everyone else and that's why I was so attractive to you. But now I know that you hate Me. But hey...

Oh My Gosh. I texted Trey on mistake. It was supposed to be Shawn. Bruh! I don't hate Trey, I just don't think we were strong enough to avoid the things that happened.

Trey was definitely a sweet, charming guy and his part of my past was good. But I don't think I can really turn back?! A few tears scrolled down my cheeks and I thought about it. After thinking I texted Shawn, double checking this time.

Myself - Hey, What's tomorrow? You want me to come over?

1 hour...3 hours... 6 hours later no reply. I sighed. What the hell is going on. Forget It I'm not even going. Because if he's was really Shawn's brother. He would have came face to face to discuss what surprise he was planning.

I took a quick shower and decided if I should even text Trey as something simple as; wrong number sorry or I understand, I don't hate you. I left it alone and got some shut eye. Maybe that's what I really needed.

Trey

Kera texting was a great feeling. I knew it probably was the wrong number or something since I didn't get a reply back. But I know she read my message and she's probably in her feelings, just as I am.

After watching television, I decided to just take Jay somewhere tomorrow like a Dodgers game or something. I wanted his to be outside too, and any chance spending with him, is great to me.

I feed him some spaghetti I cooked and got him ready for bed. I let him pick out a book so I could read to him.

"Mickey do you wanna go in the clubhouse, Goofy said." I read as he engaged in the book. I rubbed his head while Jay's eyes started to close.

"Goodnight lil man."

"Night!... Dada!" He shouted as a big lil kid smile spread apon my face. He didn't say as in "goodnight daddy", more like two separate words but I know what he meant, and I thought it was super cute. That was one of the best moments a father could ask for. I chuckled and stopped the tears from coming down my cheeks.

I turned his night, light on and went downstairs not before making sure the monitor was on. I wrapped the pasta up from earlier today as my driveway security service/friend Marc came in.

"Hey wasup' man." I dapping him.

"Nothin'. Earlier today some guy named D.R came by saying he knew you, and that he had a letter for you."

"Probably my crazy ass fans." I grabbed the the letter from Marc

I opened the letter and it read;

Come get a Free pass at Make It Rain strip club. Are you Trey Songz? You've been welcomed a free pass. Come join us for ciroc and vodka shots, strippers and even personal lap dancing with our best dancer and or dancers. Bring a few extra guest it's on the house so come by to satisfied!
CopyRight Of [Make It Rain Incorporation] Special ticket To Trey Songz Come on June 25!

I cuckeled at this piece of paper. Maybe I will stop by. Marc and I laughed so hard.

"You down?" I asked.

"Yea let's go sometime. Since thats offering free passes and shit. I will be stopping by."

We said our goodbyes, and I went upstairs for a hot shower. I got in doing my business and getting out. I put on some pj's, checked on Jayden again, then and went to bed.

Comment and vote,
Excuse any
mistakes.