Am I Still In Love

Kera

"Trey it's not my fault. I-" I said but he was just beyond pissed.

"How it ain't huh? What the fuck you mean. Your past won't let our babies live. We lost two babies!!" He yelled getting in my face.

"Trey don't blame me." I said as tears cane down faster.

"Shut the fuck up! It is your fault and I hate you!!" He screamed pushing me against the wall.

"Fuck you Kera... !"

"Kera, Baby wake up!!" Trey said shaking me. When I looked at his face actual tears came down as I cried into his chest.

"Bad dream?" He asked pulling me closer.

"You were mad at me, because our second child didn't make it either. Trey I'm scared. What if-" I replied explaining the dream, as my hands started shaking.

"Nope! Stop thinking like that. Our second child will make it. Calm down baby." He soothed while kissing my forehead.

***

After we ate breakfast, Trey got ready, got Jay ready and I finished my makeup. It was now, 3:00pm since Trey had to stop at Toys R Us to get gifts since we forgot.

As he were driving I was reading an article about Brittany and Chris. It just makes me mad that I gave her advice from day one, and then she do this shit with him again. But let me not stress I'm good.

We finally pulled up to the place, and it looked nice. Definitely Frozen themed. Once we found a parking spot, Trey got Jayden out the car and we walked up the path. As we were heading towards the doors, there was blue and white balloons that Jay kept reaching for.

"Daddy will get you when we get inside." Trey said picking up Jay before he could cry. When we got inside there were a lot of Trey's family, the ones that actually lived in LA.

Trey

As we were walking around saying hi to family members I walked up to my cousins.

"Say hi to Ziah and Dana." I said to Jayden but they weren't familiar faces to him, so he just stared at them.

"He's a cute pie." Ziah said as I smiled and walked away.

I grabbed Jayden an Olaf balloon and headed over to the table Kera was sitting at; with Forrest, Natalie and Adien. I sat Jay on my lap as he played with his balloon.

"Its a shame ma, can't be here." I said to Forrest while he nodded and sighed.

"Yeah but it was best to keep the twins birthday party at peace." He replied.

"Where the Mea at anyway?"

"They ain't here yet, the kids don't even know about this. They think they going to dinner." He said looking at his phone.

"So a surprise party."

"Yeah." He said getting up to answer his phone.

"This is what I mean." Natalie said pointing to him.

"What?" I asked playing with the decorations on the table.

"He's always doing secret stuff like that, and talking to someone." She replied with frustration.

"Did you ask him?"

"Yes Trey! He says the same thing. It's nothing. And I'm a little sick of it." She sighed rubbing her head.

"Just give him some time maybe he'll come around." I said as he came back a few seconds later.

"Who was that?" She asked him.