Your Lost Pt. One

Tremaine Neverson

After Brittany told me that Kera's ex did this to her I was numb and outraged, I couldn't figure out if I wanted to find him or go to the hospital. In all honesty I felt like all of this was my fault. I just wanted things to work out instead this happen right after I found out my son was okay.

Latterly a docter came in hopefully with good news because I damn sure can use
some right now.

"Hello I'm docter Randson. Family of Kera Wendell. Right now she is in a coma and things are not looking so good. She lost a lot of blood due to the rape and beating."

"Trey can I speak to you alone."

I nodded as we walked away from the waiting room into his office. He looked like something bigger was happening and I hope he wasn't going to say what I was thinking.

"Well she also had a miscarriage. I'm so sorry. Her blood pressure was so low they baby couldn't produce. I'm so sorry."

"Thank you."

We lost our baby...

A few moments later a nurse walked in and told us we could go see her. I didn't know how to feel after I'd see her. What would I say how would we deal. Right now I wanted to cry but maybe it was too late for that.

I went in first after they waited to give her and I alone time just seeing her body laying there it broke me. We lost our baby... I took her left hand and squeezed it, trying to find the right words to say to her. How would I talk to her.

"I'm so sorry Kera. I never meant for any of this to happend. Everything came and went so fast, I didn't know how to deal with this. Your the best thing that ever happened to me but I let you slip away..."

Kera (coma state)

I heard a frantic voices but my eyes and body repelled to open or move. I got pregnant, raped and more likely lost my child. Trey had an unknown child by another women. I was just being pushed towards the dust. I guess and agree that me and Trey are not meant to be. If it was I would'nt being laying in this bed. He argued with me and that same night I got raped and lost our child.

I seen an angel come toward me. "Hello, I'm your guardian." The little girl said as she grabbed my hand. She walked me towards a long hall and then to a big screen.

I watched as it played. It was how Trey and everyone else saying they needed me. I needed to come back. My sister were there with hurt all in their eyes.

After a while my guardian angel gave me a small newborn. I couldn't really see It's face but I held it in my arms. I don't even think I could feel it physically, but I felts it's presents. "She's your guardian too." She said and I realized that I had officially lost my child. Tears came down my cheeks as the baby disappeared into the open. The screen played and it got louder and brighter until the little girl disappeared and I woke up.

My sister was looking out the window thinking and crying. She finally turned in my direction and ran over to me.

"Kera your awake!" She said as the doctors rushed moments later.

"So glad you made it, Brittany told us everything." Jada hugged me tightly. Brittany came in the room.

"Happy your woke Ker." I smiled in response, was I happy to be alive...