Chapter One

I just wanted to say excuse mistakes within the whole book itself. This was one of my very first books and it has a lot of minor mistakes like 'you're instead of your' just excuse it all.

I remember first joining wattpad and was using my phone so bare with me. I haven't had the time or patiences, to go back and re write or edit each chapter. The first few chapters are edited but you still may find some minor mistakes. But don't miss out because I still get great feedback from readers.

—> Also this is a SERIES— THERE ARE 5 + BOOKS! This is only number one! <—

1. Behind His Fame (the 1 you're reading right now)
2. Undeniable Love
3. It All Started With You
4. You Belong To Me
5) Defend His Land

Kera Montana Wendell

Beep!

Restarting my Apple Watch so it could count the steps that I took for my jog. I used the park as my inspiration, for setting goals as to how far I'm going to run. So when I pass at least three trees it helps build my endurance.

I heard shifting foots coming towards me, so I knew I had to start so whoever it was wouldn't catch up to me- I'm just that type of person, competition in disguise. Once I begain, running up towards the park benches until I fell flat on my knees from someone's big ass feet. Was it on purpose? I knew it was a male just by his choice of shoes and the slight smell of his cologne.

My leg was hurting badly from this nigga's big ass feet, I groaned up until he grabbed my hand and I looked at his face. Being that this is BeverlyHills and I could run into anybody but, damn him. I ran into Trey Songz out of all men- my secret crush.

"I'm so sorry, I was restarting my step tracker and wasn't looking where I was going ma." He says helping me up. I heard his little Virginia accent and smiled a bit. He picked up my small wallet which fell out of my shorts.

"I-I'm fine." I lied, I was not fine. My leg had a little blood on it, and I got tripped by my celebrity crush.

"Damn, I don't have no bandaids nothing like that." He chuckles lightly blinding me with his pearly whites.

"It's fine, only a little scar."

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

"Is there anything I can do to-"

"Thank you Trey, but I'll be heading home." I told him seeing him beam again, I got up slightly limping to my car which was near by. I observed him, Trey sat there for a while on the bench but once I pulled off he began running again.

"Damn." I mumbled to myself tuning into the radio.

Just as limped inside my lavish house, I grabbed one of my bandaids from my medicine cabinet, placed it on my knee then my phone started ringing- but I if was doing complete nothing no one would call.

"Hello." I say slumping on my nude sofa.

"Hey, you ain't call me, I thought we was going out for lunch." Brittany, my friend says nonchalantly.

"Damn, I forgot I just back from my run. I'll take a quick shower and you can meet me at Panera or some place." I sighed groaning lowly due to me moving me leg.