Alone Time

Kera Wendell

After making it home I sat up all night and cried, more so because of this is happening kind of fast. I I wasn't ending Trey's and I's relationship, I just didn't want no stress on our baby. And just needed time to myself

I make sure I was relaxed before stepping out of the shower. I smelt like my Dove Body wash and shampoo. After washing myself fully three times and simply letting the warm water run on me. I grabbed the towel off the rack to dry off with once I carefully stepped out.

I lotioned up slid on some shorts and a tank top, heading downstairs. I haven't stayed in my house in a few months, so this did feel eerie to be back here after what happened.

After I'd fixed a peanut butter and jelly sandwich I sat on the couch trying actually relax and feel better. Flipping through the channels on tv I spotted my favorite movie Home Alone.

Right now I felt heart broken, I'm a woman too and deserve to be treated with respect. I don't even know if the child that she said is his is his or not but still this isn't something I can just bypass. Where is it putting me in out relationship?

I bite into my sandwich while running my producing stomach, my stomach didn't show yet but it'll be nice when it does.

I hadn't heard from Brittany in a long time, so I decided to call and her to catch up. I placed the phone to my ear after taking a sip of my water.

"Hey Kera!"

"Hey, you never call."

"On my behalf your with Trey all the time, but I should." I cringed hearing his name right now.

"How was the anniversary?"

"Girl, we went out to London. Had a nice time out there. He brought me this rock on my finger I feel in love with him all over again."

"I'm happy for you."

"You alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Kera guess what?"

"What?"

"Ej went out to Tokyo."

"Really?"

"Yeah, he said for business and visiting."

"He stay out of the country."

"I know right." I removed the phone realizing Trey could not stop calling every since I dialed Brittany. I ignored every single last call until Brittany and I said our goodbyes.

Trey– Just wanna know if your safe!

I'm fine...

Being that it was only four o'clock I agreed going for my walk, just to relieve some stress about the whole situation. I placed my plate in the dishwasher, washed my hands and found my sneakers.

Tremaine Neverson

I know I messed by by doing what I did to Nia years ago, but I'm a man and that's what they do. I'm not making no up excuses I just don't know what to say right now. With Nia popping up and Kera needing space I was like the middle man right now.

Another reason why I didn't want Kera to be at her place due to the fact of that nigga. I wanted her and my unborn to be safe at all times, and now and days you can't trust no body. I try to keep my fiends close and put my guard up on anybody.

If Nia's child is mine, I damn sure will treat him like no other than the little King he is. I don't want him calling any of his step daddy's daddy– I want that tittle.