Movie Theater

Brittany

Kera's lawyers still working on her case still and I think now they just don't care. De'rell still out there ready to take action and they just fooling around. Chris been calling my phone nonstop for the first few days but he calmed down. Every since our argument.

I still haven't talked to him. I miss him and all but things have to change for him. For Us.

I did my hygiene and put on Nike sports bra and some Puma leggings. I need to focus on me. I was always taught to never let a man side track you. Be a Women before a girlfriend. I walked in my kitchen and made a fruit Salad and oatmeal. I grabbed a bottle of orange flavored water out the fridge as the doorbell rung.

I sat my food down and went towards the door. It was Chris....Ugh. I opened the door as he stood their looking sexy... stop your mad at him.

"Hey can I come in'?" He asked looking in my eyes. I didn't respond I just opened the door to let him in.

"Can we talk?" He finally said as we sat at the island. I took a bite of my food. "About what."

"Us.."

"I'm sorry." He continued after a quick moment of silence.

"Okay..." I replied nonchalantly.

"Talk to Me. We haven't talked in a few days. I've been calling you. You don't answer. I wanna fix us."

Before I could respond his soft pink lips were pressed against mine. His hand touched my breast, squeezing my right nipple through my bra. I moaned in his mouth while our tounges danced.

I couldn't lie I miss Christopher I just need him to act like a man all the time. And treat me with respect.

"You still love me?" He asked looking, in my watery eyes.

"Yea I just want you to change. I want us its just that I don't think you love me enough." I said resting my forehead on his.

"I love you Brittany. I just need you to help me with us too." He said

We just there taking what we said in, and holding each other. Chris and I need to be an 'us' relationship and, not just for sex.

Kera

Three hours later of napping on Trey. It was so comfortable and relaxing because genuinely I was tired but I missed him and his comfort. I got up as he stirred in his sleep. I went upstairs to use the bathroom. I could've used the downstairs ones but his master bathroom, is so much better.

After doing my business I washed my hands and walked out. I went back downstairs and seen Trey staring into space.

"Watchu' thinkin' about?" He just looked at me and smiled. I walked his way and sat next to him.

"I'm happy your in my life." He spoke in a sleep voice.

"I'm happy your In my life Tremaine."

The next day.

Tremaine Neverson

Kera left late last night after talking and finally just being around each other. We been through some shit and I just let her know as much as I can that I'm here for her. She means the world to me.

I got up and went downstairs to make breakfast. Eggs, turkey sausage and toast. The usual. I grabbed my plate and cup of juice sitting in my living room. While I was eating the doorbell rung so I got up to answer it. It was Kera. She was back already.

"Hey Trey."

"Hey come In." I said smiling.

"Just came by to see if you we're busy."