Drunk Trey & Dinner P2

Kera

Once we got dressed and set for the celebration dinner, it was 6:16pm and we decided to head over to Áldencé. I wore my black dress and heels that Trey loved.

When we walked in, the waiter already knew who we were and our table area was already set.

"Right this way sir." The waited implied. Trey and I followed him in, and went to the second floor of the restaurant.

"This is beautiful," I Squealed looking at the amazement of the décor.

He seated us and ask us for our drinks, giving waiter service. Then again he probably was doing extra to get a big tip.

***

After everyone got here, Pam her boyfriend, Lala and Carmelo, Ej and Quincy, Trey friends, Blac Chyna and Tyga, Natalie and Forrest and a few others. We were all seated and had great food on the table.

"I wanna give a special toast to my wifey for her success and my third baby on the way. I'm so lucky to have someone so beautiful with intelligence in my life. Thank y'all, my family and friend to success." Trey announced as we cheered and glasses with wine clicking. But I had to have sparking water since the pregnancy. We dug in to our meals, of lobsters and shrimp dishes that was perfectly prepared.

After about a good hour mostly all the men was drunk especially Trey. After the first four rounds of Ciroc, Hennessy, and Vodka. Trey and Mello decided that the waiter should bring the bottles of liquor upstairs.

Right now the topic was sex, I don't know how or why it got there and the reason for the discussion but when there's a bunch a men; what do you expect.

"So if ya' girl ain't in the mood that's okay, but she can get mad if the nigga ain't?" JayD asked sipping his liquor.

"Shidd, that don't happend. If she ain't in the mood it's gon' be a problem." Mello said as Lala gave him a glare. Then we all started laughing.

***

When the event was all over the bill was seven thousand but it was pre-paid. Once Trey and I left he was stone drunk so I had to drive home.

Right now he was talking a little reckless saying how he gon' kill his momma boyfriend, Leon. I'm happy and sad for mama April because all her kids aren't speaking to her now, but she did find love. And that's what Leon gives her.

"Trey chill, we almost home so you can go right to sleep." I said focusing on the road as best as I could. He was distracting me at twelve o'clock in the morning as I'm driving home.

"Ion get motherfuckin' tired, fuck dat' shit I'm good." He yelled playing with the car window, yelling out of it.

"Trey!" I rolled his window up and put it on child lock.

"Nah open this window!!"

"No, we just need to go home. Your drunk and talking crazy."

"Why because I don't want my mama wit sum nigga? Fuck outta' here wit' that bullshit! Open it now!" He yelled as I focused on the road.

"Imma' open the door." He said with no emotion.

"No! Trey we're almost home." I said scaredly.

"Then there was an awkward silence as he stared at me. He pushed a few buttons playing a song. By the sound of the beginning, it was HitBoy's remix to Grindin' My Whole Life.

"Fuck around and get smoked Nigga! Kno what' I'm' talkin' bout'!! He yelled opening the car door as the car was in motion which made me pull the car over. Luckily there were no cars really as I pulled over to the side of the road, he was losing it.

"Tremaine! What the hell is wrong with you!" I yelled hitting him.

"Yo' keep ya' hands to yourself." He slurred as I calmed down. Then he started laughing for no reason. This is the last time he will ever have THIS much liquor in his system.

***

Once we got home finally he had claimed down a little but was still talking non sense. I helped him get out the car as we walked up his little pathway. He could barely walked and I was losing patiences.

I unlocked the door and pushed him inside, closing and locking the door. We caught the elevator up stairs and I dragged him in our room.

I took of his jacket, shoes, and stuff down to his underwear and put him to bed. He started to sing 24 hours by TeeFlII.

"You betta' hide dat' pussy, you should be the type that provide that pussy." I rolled my eyes and striped my clothes. If he don't shut up I'm going to pour cold water on him and tape his lips together.

I put one of his Trigga labelled shirts on and got into bed with him. I turned off the lamps and started to get comfy. He was oddly quiet and I enjoyed that.

My eyes finally drifted off to sleep but I felt someone touching my thighs and just assumed I was dreaming. Then I felt a warm wet tounge against me clit. I looked down under the blanket and there was Trey giving me head.

"Don't stop." I moaned as he went harder inside of me sticking his fingers in and out nubbing on it.
After a lil' while I came inside his mouth as he kissed my stomach then my lips.

"Sorry Daddy was hungry." He said kissing my neck eventually resting on me then this time, we went to sleep. That man is a trip but he's my King.

Comments and Votes, I'd appreciate it! Took Me a week to write this chapter (writers block) Excuse mistakes!