Family Therapy P1

Trey

I woke up leaving Kera, to sleep. Once I hit it last night; I definitely knocked her lights out. I grabbed my phone checked the time, 10:57am so I decided to text Nia.

Myself - Picking him up today maybe around 2.

I put my iPhone down and went to go brush my teeth and wash my face. After I got done I headed downstairs, grabbing my phone to make breakfast. I got the ingredients as my phone vibrated.

Nia - Thats fine, but he does have a doctors appointment coming soon, but I already gave them the information so you eligible to take him.

I made a mental note of that, and went downstairs to make breakfast. After I finished making the eggs, I felt a pair of arms around my waist. I turned around and kissed her lips.

"Morning Baby." I said as she smiled.

"Morning. Need help?" I smacked her ass.

"No so go sit you fat booty down." She rolled her eyes and sat at the breakfast island.

Once I finished the eggs, Bacon and hashbrowns, I grabbed plates and glasses so we could eat.

***

Latterly after Kera and I ate breakfast and got dressed we pulled up in Nia's driveway to pick up Jay.

"Imma' be quick." I said putting the car in park.

"Yes don't have me waiting in this hot ass car, while you talk to that chick." She replied as I giggled and got out.
I knocked on her door as Nia opened the door.

"Hey" She said stepping aside.

I walled in and seen my lil mini me playing with stuffed animals and once he seen me he tried getting off the sofa.

"Hey Lil' man." I said picking him up and hugging him."Dada." He said which made my heart melt. I carried him into the kitchen where Nia was and sat in the chair.

"So like I texted you, you can take him to his doctors appointments. The next appointment is Monday at 12, but here is the sheets. His doctors name is Dr. Vang but you just need to read these," She said handing me doctors papers.

"And He still is Allergic to peanuts! Please don't letcha' lil' wifey have my son in the damn hospital again." She said rolling her eyes.

"Alright... Alright." I replied as she gave Jay some Doritos.

Then I grabbed him as she gave me his diaper bag. "Imma' go now, but I'll call you when I bring him back." She nodded and gave him a little kiss on the cheek.

I walked out closing the door and walking towards the car. I opened the back door and put Jay in his car seat strapping him in. Then I got in the car.

"Took you long enough." Kera murmured looking at her phone.

"What ever," I said playfully.

Right now I was driving to me sister, Mea's to tell her about the family therapy thing. Even though our mom has her ways, we just have to forgive her. I know I caught that nigga she was with when we were all young and he would give Mea the wrong looks and vibes but mama just didn't catch on until she found out some scray things about him and he was arrested.

I want them to at least have a relationship for the sake of Mea's kids. I mean the kids are five going on six and have never meant their grandmother.

Once I pulled up to her condo, I unbuckled Jay as Kera got out as well. I knocked on the door as she opened with a happly confused look on her face.

"What are you doing here?" She said letting us in as I hugged her.

"I needed to talk to you about something. And see where the twin birthday gonna' be at."

"Oh okay." Mea said as Leah and Lena came in with their Barbie dolls.

"Say hello to uncle Trey." Mea continued as we walked in the kitchen and Jay ran towards the girls.

"Hi." They said a little less shyly.

After we went into the kitchen she got out bottles of water for us three and we sat at her kitchen table.

"So what did you wanna talk about?" She said sipping her spring water.

"You know mama wanna-"

"If that's what you wanted to talk about you can leave."

"You didn't let me finish..." I trailed off.

"Because I don't wanna hear it." She spat irritated.

"Just let me explain!" I said as she signed.

"So I'm not saying be all mother daughterly now, but maybe some family therapy sessions talking it out for the sake of your children. They don't even know their grandmother." I said opening up my water.

"You forget what happend? You forget that her stupid ex boyfriend give me weird vibes and-"

"And you forgot I saved you every single last time. Look I booked us a family therapy session at the expensive ass place and I damn sure ain't finna' cancel. Like I said as your big brother we all need to talk about this for the sake of your kids." I cut her off as Kera got up to see what the kids were doing. Mea looked like she was getting ready to cry, so I got up and hugged her.

Once I pulled her in, she let the tears fall. "We can go and talk this out, because y'all both are still stuck in the past and upset." I said kissing her forehead.

"You know she accused me for you getting shot." She sniffled.

"Wow, imma' talk to her today too, because I've witness everything of how she treats us, a little differently than Forrest and I don't know why. Everything gonna' be okay." I said as she looked at me.

"Okay." She said wippering her eyes.

"Now where is the twins birthday gonna be?"

"Keenon is renting out this bouncy house place, since they both want a Frozen themed party, here." She says handing me an invitation.

"Even though your already coming." She said smiling.

"Oh so Friday at four pm?" I asked

"Yea." She said putting her water in the fridge.

"You gonna be alright?"

"Yea. I will." We both walled out in the living room to see Jay, Kera, Leah and Lena playing tea party.

I smiled at Kera as she engaged in them. She really loves kids and this will be our second child, since You know what happened. But it wasn't our time to have kids and something so tragic had to happen. Hopefully there will be a brighter and happier future for me and my family.

*****

After finally getting home, eating dinner and Jay bathed and ready for bed I was a little tired. I did talk to my mama today, and confronted her about some things that happens while I was in a coma. Right now Kera and I were laying in bed cuddling and talking.

"Since I'm going to that family therapy tomorrow, you mind watching Jay and the kids for awhile with Natalie. Not that I don't want you to go because-"

"I get it Trey, family business." She smiled.

"I love you with all my heart." I said kissing her lips.

"I love you too."

This Chapter was crappy hopefully the next one is more interesting. Excuse any mistakes. Thanks for reading this far.