Complicated Love P.1

A few weeks later

Kera

"Trey stop, we lost our child remember. You have Nia!" I said as he kissed my lips. "I never wanted her, I want you. I love you forever and always." He said as tears strolled down our cheeks in sync.

"Do you love me?" He asked while kissing my nose. "Yes I never.... ne- never stoped." I said as tears came rushing down. "I love you too. Come home. Baby please." He said while hugging me.

"We can have a family. Me, you, Jay, my unborn princess up in heaven and any other future kings and queens we make." He said while hugging me tighter. I chuckeled at the last part.

"Okay, promise you'll always protect and love me?" I asked looking at his big sexy eyes.

"Promise baby girl I love you." He said as he grabbed my ass and kissed me roughly.

Pushing me on the bed kissing my stomach as I rubbed his hair. He went towards my womenhood to get a taste of what was always his.

Once my panties were off his tounge...

Ring Ring Ring!!! I gasped and sighed. It was a dream a dream.... why am I dreaming about Trey. Whats really going on.

After 30 seconds my phone went off again. "Hello?" I said in a sleepy voice.

".... .... ... Jay can daddy have one?" I heard Trey and Jay in the background. I think he butt dialed me.

2 options I can hang up, or say hello until he answers. Here goes nothing.

"Hello.... Is anyone there?" I asked waiting for a response. After a few seconds of background noises he answered. "Hello? Kera. Why'd you call me. I thought you wanted nothing to do with Me." He said in the sexist tone ever. Wait... it's Trey I'm talking too.

"You butt dialed me on accident." I said in a shaky voice.

"Oh I'm sorry... Jay was playing with my phone." He replied.

My heart skipped a beat as I was listening. I need to end this call now.

"Okay gotta go." I said hanging up before he could get another word in.

What's happening? Why was I nervous?

Trey

After hearing Kera talk for that brief moment made me smile but, with a wash of sadness. I miss her a lot. I need her in my life. But it's not a mutual thing between us.

A tear rolled down my eyes as I stared blankly at the carpet. "Sad... Dada!" Jay said standing in front of me. Looking at his father cry like a damn baby.

"Yea daddy's said but I'm okay." I said quickly wiping my tears and taking him upstairs to get ready.

****
While I was walking downstairs Jay and I fully dressed there was a knock at the door. This time I'm curious. Who ever Marc let in I know him or her at the door.

I opened the door to see my sister Mea and her twin daughters. I haven't seen her in years. I put Jay down while I hugged her in a big bear hug.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her as she had tears of joy in her eyes.

"I missed you, haven't seen you or Forrest in a while. Every since that argument with mom years ago." She said while wiping her tears.

I let her in so we could talk. We sat on the couch as Jay, Lena and Leah played.

The reason why I haven't seen my baby sister (youngest out of Forrest and I) was because 5 years ago. 5 years ago my mother found out she was pregnant with the twins and didn't like that fact she was only 17 and never made it to college. She was pregnant at the time and luckily graduated from high school but got pregnant. My mother was ashamed, embarrassed and disappointed.