You Need To Admit

A few Days later

Trey

We including Jay, Kera and I were currently at Mickey on Stage. A little MickeyMouse show that we went to go see, for the fun of it. Next time I'll probably take him to DisneyLand, since we're in LA.

I orded food and watched characters of MickeyMouse clubhouse act on stage live which Jay was enjoying. But these are the moments I live for, my son being happy my girl right by my side. This makes me happy inside and out and I haven't been like that in a while.

Of course we were in VIP front row, for one, no crazed fans and for two just so I can give my son the best.

Mea

Its been a few days and my head is spinning. Keenon already left this morning and the kids were at their friends house since their were having a slumber party.

I had told Alex to meet me at Panera for lunch since he wanted to talk and I was nervous. The past couple of days he's been sending some pretty nasty things to me, but I actually like it.

I didn't have to meet him for another hour so I had on my sports bra, and shorts to go for a jog, that I definitely needed.

Once I finished jogging, 30 minutes pasted so I only had twenty minutes to get ready. Twenty minutes was enough, I wasn't there to draw attraction to myself, probably just put on a t-shirt and sweats.

As I was in the kitchen drinking my water since I was sweaty my ass off the door bell rung. And who could that be?

I went towards the door, looked through the peek hole and seen Alex. I told his lightskin, six pack, sexy ass to meet me a Panera and how does he know where I live. I didn't even have time to change into something longer, unattractive and covered up more since I had on my bra and shorts. This nigga....

I tried to have on an sarcastically amused facial expression. But when I opened the door he had on a black muscle shirt on, that had his muscles and tattoos on full display. He had some joggers on the road low on him. I swallowed mentally and acted as if this isn't happening.

"Alex, what part of meet me at Panera, you don't understand. And how do you know where I live?" I asked as he stared at me with low eyes. Eye raping me.

"Alright Bye, Just meet me at Panera." I said annoyed.

"Alright, I'm sorry I just stopped by to see if you were ready at all, but right now you look ready for me. Perfect timing huh?" He said as he invited himself inside.

I closed the door and bit my lips. I walked past him swiftly into kitchen, knowing I caught him looking at my ass.

As I drunk my water, he came into the kitchen, and stared at me again.
I mentally rolled my eyes, turning on the sink to wash my hands.

I felt him walk up behind me grabbing my waist; making me weak.

"Alex! Please move." I said calmly as I felt his dick pressing against my ass. He started kissing my ear and neck, making me wetter by the second. Words couldn't even form, to try and say stop.

His hand traveled towards my thighs spreading them apart. "Don't hide, what you know you want baby." He whispered backing away.

I turned around and caught my breath. "Alex please, for the kids not me. I have a man." I spoke with a slight voice crack, so I walked upstairs to get ready. He smirked not believing me.

Once I came back down, he was in the kitchen sitting at the island on his phone. I had on jeans and a graphic t-shirt. Nothing fancy.

"Ready to go?" I asked.