New Life

A month later

Kera

I haven't talk to no one, My family, Trey, my manager-team. I didn't want too either. After everything that happened. I
was using some of my modeling money. But the hotel I'm at is a 4 star and I will need money soon, because I didn't want to use my savings.

I didn't really want to go back to my manager; or maybe not right now. I love modelling and being in the spotlight but I don't think I can go back to my old life. Not unless it gets fixed. That will most likely not happen.

I'm leaving my third interview, I've been applying for jobs but they all turn me down. They see that I'm depressed and probably won't help their business. I was really getting low on money, and hated using my savings.

I was on my way to the hotel, when I seen a building called 'Make it Rain'. It looked fairly new and I still needed a job. The tittle make it rain sounded a little suspicious, but I didn't turn it down. I went to the parking lot and parked in between the orange lines.

I had on my leggings and a new top with some heels. I grabbed my clutch and walked to the doors. It was sevenish and I was still out looking. Once I reached the doors and walking in the environment I realized it was a strip club. Something was telling me to turn around but I kept walking.

I finally reached the main desk and there was a few people in the area. I asked a lady standing around.

"Are you guys opening, soon where can I apply for a job?" I asked and she answered.

"Yes we just remodeled and we're opening up in a few days. But you can apply in room 215." She said, pointing me in the direction.

I knew something kept telling me to leave but why should I? My life's already fucked up. I found the room and it was 2 girls in front on me.

Girl after girl, It was finally my turn. Good thing my shirt showed my cleavage. I was a model so I was a little familiar with this. Not that models are strippers but it has a connection.

I walked in the door nervous as hell but there was a handsome guy sitting in a chair. He was lightskined, tattoos, shirt off with Abs, sexy body language, green eyes, dimples, nice facial hair and his swag was on point. Damn I thought wow this nigga.

He was looking at me like he was undressing me. He bit his lips as I faced another direction, putting my clutch down. I guess he liked my ass.

"Whats your name and age?" Kera Wendell, and 25. " I said as he smiled nicely.

"Okay go'head'." He said as I was a little clueless but thought of something. I turned on a twerking song from my iPhone and gave him a lap dance. I got close to him and sat on his lap facing him. I started grinding on his as he felt on my body. I pulled my shirt off and my bra was shown. His eyes got wide. I got up from him and turned around twerking he slapped my butt a few times.

Then when the 2 songs stopped he pulled me on him. He climbed on top of me and pulled my leggings off. I knew that the other girls got in, but I'm pretty sure he liked me the most. The other girls took like a good 15 minutes. I took more time, luckily I was the last one.

Once his tounge reached my neck he gave me all kinds of marks. He kissed my neck and my lips. I actually enjoyed it. It gave me a new mindset and I felt free.

Trey

I woke up next to a sleeping Jay and the smell of breakfast, I didn't know where I was but then reality jumped in. At times I do get depressed or sad knowing that I lost my child and my girlfriend. At times Kera and my old life is in my head 24/7. I'm still Trigga, just a little messed up. I think that me and Nia have something but really all we have is Jay. She was my past that I really don't want.

I guess I feel a little insecure about me and Kera that I replace Nia in her spot. I got dressed in my yesterday's clothes and took Jay downstairs, he was awake by then.

"Nia I gotta go." I said after smelling the food. "You didn't eat yet, and I made all this food." She said finishing the eggs. I sighed while grabbing Jay. I put him in his highchair as we ate at the table.

Kera

Me and Shawn didn't have sex. We talked I gave him lap danceI finally got to the hotel was tired. It was 11 almost 12am. I stripped my clothes took a long hot shower and feel right to sleep.

A few days later.

Today I was working tonight at the strip club, I haven't really heard from Shawn but I guess we were a one night stand anyway.

I got in the shower and washed in my mango body wash. I got out and dried up and putting on the mango lotion.

I grabbed my clothes and stuff for tonight as I curled my hair.

**

Once I pulled up at Make it Rain, I went in the back and seen the rest of the strippers. I was basically already wearing my outfit, I just had on some leggings and a sweatshirt. I took the leggings and sweatshirt off, then refixed my hair and added makeup.

I was next after Pure cake and others (The strippers name). My stripper name was Dark Rose's. I seen Shawn, so I decided to go to his office. He was in there and I busted open the door. He was kissing a girl. I rolled my eyes as he got up and pulled my arm.

He didn't say anything as he pulled me in the room, locking the door.
He was a bit high or drunk, but was still sexy ass hell. The girl was standing up in a her bra and spandex.

I rolled my eyes at him at her. Before I knew it he pulled me and kissed my lips. I depended the kiss but then pulled back. "Oliva you can leave." He said towards the other girl. She rolled her eyes at me and walked out. "No, did y'all have sex." I said as he looked at me. "Hell nah, that hoe was trying to seduce me." Kevin said as he squeezed me ass. "Alright, I gotta go." I said giving him a Peck and walking out.

Once I got on stage, i started shaking my ass and sliding up and down the pole. Money was thrown at me as I did tricks.

After my performance, I picked up my cash that I earned a total of $3000. I went into Shawn's room (he's the boss.) And gave him some of it. I put the rest in my bag since it was in his room/office. He slapped my ass super hard. "What the hell?" I said as I turned around. "That shit fat ass hell."

I playfully rolled my eyes. He started kissing my neck. "Sorry bout' earlier that chick Oliva was seducing me." He said in my ear after kissing it. "Y'all had sex?" I questioned as I looked him in the eye. "Nah ma." He said backing me up against the wall.

We started kissing and his hand reached my spot. He rubbed it a little.
"You coming home wit me." He said as he grabbed my bag and we walked out.

----

His house was real big and nice. And I was tired as hell. He started chasing me around the house until I found his bedroom. I laid across the bed closing my eyes. He found me. I was really sleepy now. "Alright go to sleep." He said as he got into bed and we we're cuddling.

Kera is a stripper?

Nia&Trey?

Trey's life?

Comment and vote please, I decided to twist the story up.