Trust And Believe

Trey

She opens in her black robe with a confused and shock look.

"Trey... Room service?" She says as the guy walks away and mumbles good luck.

"What are you doing here?" She says confused.

"I came because I wanna talk..."

"Oh so Now you wanna' talk Tremaine, I'm so sick of what we have. Going through all this bull. Okay point blink period I caused all of this on you. Basically you gave me your ass to kiss." She crosses her arms.

"I know, and I'm sorry but I want us back I already lost you once." She rolls her eyes, and walks to the tv. I let myself in and follow her.

I pull her close to me and kiss her lips.

"Trey," She says but I continue to kiss and eventually bite on them.

"Trey I'm pregnant."

"What! Really!" I exclaims as she nods with a smile. "Yea, I found out yesterday." She says as I wrap my arms on her hour glass figure.

"I'm sorry for what I said at the hospital, I was outta' line and wrong. Your my number one and I love you." She gives me a peck on the lips.

"I didn't get a chance to give this to you, when you woke up so here. Just a lil' gift I wanna give to you." She said grabbing a black box.

I open it up and see a gold lion bracelet.

"Baby," I say taking it out and giving it a closer look. I loved it because it looked good, loved it because my baby give it to me, loved it because it's so special to me.

"Thank you, I love it. I got you something but I can't give it to you until later."

"Okay love."

****

I checked the time, it was eight pm as Kera sits in between my legs watching Basketball Wives. We talked a little more and she agreed to move back in with me since she carrying my child and we love each other.

"Tomorrow I gotta' call this lawyer because Nia's trying to taking Jayden away from me. Right now I have to have supervision vists for only four hours twice a week. She always on some bull." I say as Kera looks at me.

"She slick but your gonna' get your son." She smiling and we rub noses.

"Yeah, baby get packing so I can take you to your new home. My driver a be here at eight thirty." I mention as she gets up and I smack her ass.

**

My driver finally pulled up to my house, and Kera looks amazed. "Trey it's beautiful." She expressed looking at the house, I couldn't blame myself this was nice.

We get out as I grab my crutches and the driver grabs Kera's bags. She help and watches me walk to the door with my crutches and I smile.

We enter the door, as my driver hands Kera her bags and she thanks him. I give her the key and she opens the door and helps me inside.

"Baby I'm fine," I say as she pecks my lips.

"I'm making sure love." After I'm in and she grabs her bags. She's stunned by the house and the décor of the place. I really did a good job but the bedroom is kind of bare.

"Baby the only thing that's off is our bedroom, I aint really decorate yet. Thats something we can do together." I remark while she grinned.

"Where's the stairs, lemme' take my bags up?" She asks and I smirk.