Your Type/Dinner P1

Brittany

I am so sick of crying and sick of being sad all because he never loved me in the first place. Some men manipulate the word love just for sex. If you don't mean why would you say it.

My manger called me, and told me I had to come in today, so I did. She's aware of what happened with Christopher and I so she gave me a week off, (last week).

I was already dressed, in some leggings a sports bra and some Nikes. I called my assistance and friend, Kim over so she could help me and get caught back up.

Making a strawberry smoothie as Kim came inside. "You feel better?" She asked sitting on the island.

"Yea getting there," I truly was, I'm hoping to move past Chris onto a better light and future for me.

After I got everything together Kim and I we're headed off to the studio for LavinParis. And if all goes well, I'll be off to Italy in a week or two.

I posted a pick on instagram of me letting my fans no, Brittany ain't go no where. She been right here and getting herself back together.

***

Once we made it to the studio, Kim and I got out the car of my driver and tried heading inside but that's when I seen Chris.

"Britt can we talk?" He said walking towards me.

"No," I stated and tried walking inside but he pulled my arm. "Move!" I continued as Kim grabbed my other arm pulling me towards the studio.

"Chris I gotta' go. We have nothing. And there's nothing we can talk about." I say pulling my arm from him and going inside while cameras started flashing catching the scene. He kept saying 'when needed to talk and I love you', but he could save that bull for someone else. I can't deal with him like I said I need to focus on me.

Kera

Trey and I woke up heading to a Creek park up North for a walk. At first he just wanted to stay at home and eat but I had to make him come. He's still a little uptight about yesterday but this will help him clear his mind for today. Some fresh air always help.

Before we left we ate so he wouldn't be as cranky when we got there. I pulled up on the rock driveway then parked letting us out. I had on my Puma leggings and Nike neon bra that Trey couldn't keep his eyes off of. We grabbed our water bottles heading up the hill.

"I'm tired," Trey said pretending to be out of breath.

"Tremaine we haven't even started." Hhe wants to play games.

He eventually caught up to me, and smacked my ass. I playfully rolled my eyes looking at tress and moutains. You feel so isolated up here but it's so peaceful, no crazed fans, just normal people walking and jogging enjoying nature.

"This is why I should've stayed home, I'm hungry and hot. No black man is supposed to be hungry and hot. Its what seventy seven degrees out," He complained while I ignored him.

We ate before we left, and brought granola bars but all he wanna do is complain. The doctor even said he should be getting physical activity, a side from sex. More like the gmy and walking. For the past three weeks he's been eating, sleeping, and watching tv. That will stop.

"Come on, walk a little faster. The doctor said you should be getting exercise."

"That doctor don't know what he talkin' bout."

I went towards him and kissed his lips grabbing his face. He smiled as I grabbed his hand and we walked.

***