Telling You Now

Kera

Even though right now might not be the best time to be on social media, with all the sites and paparazzi going crazy about what happened to Trey but I need to know. I check intagram, twitter, TMZ, The Shade Room to find what happend to Trey.

TMZ: Trey (Songz) R&B recording artist supposingly shot at Make it Rain strip club at 11:15 pm central. Critics say that he's was involved because of his super model girlfriend Kera (Wendell). Trey currently being held in LA hospital until further notice.

The Shade Room: Tremaine Neverson (Trey Songz) shot at Make It Rain strip club [11:15pm central] In words of that night, was just looking for a little outing with his model girlfriend (Kera Wendell), friend and artist (Chris Brown) and of course their teams and fans. Supporters say it had something to do with Kera's ex and the owner of Make it Rain. (De'rell Kingston) and (Shawn Dunn). Read more at the ShadeRoom.com

I closed the app and just sighed. A few tears slipped down my cheeks waiting for the doctor to come out and say he's fine. Mama April comes and hugs me as I accept. Of course Trey and I will meet our unborn up in heaven but not now. Its not time for him to go.

** Two Hours Later**

It's now three am still in the hospital the doctors hasn't told us anything yet. I find that stupid and ignorant but it's their job. I guess their still doing surgery on Trey since the bullet was near his heart and he wasn't rushed to the hospital right away.

After a few more minutes a doctor came out to inform us how he's doing. "Hello Family of Tremaine A Neverson I'm Dr.Randall, well right now it's definitely not looking so good. The bullet was a litterly four inches away from his heart and he loss lots of blood. We're doing everything we possibly can but there is a stronger possibility he's not gonna make it. Right now he's in the highest coma state." He spoke as my body felt numb and I started crying.

"No!! NO." I sobbed into JayD as I cried louder. Ms. April Was doing the same with Forrest as she cried in hope for her son. Mea hugged her husband as everyone felt sad or even angry.

Brittany and Chris, been hittin' me up asking for updates of Trey but I just can't speak let alone think right now. They couldn't come up here since it's only immediate family and or lovers.

Trey (Extreme Coma Stability State)

I couldn't hear nothing. I couldn't see nothing. I don't even think that I'm human right now. I feel like a ghost. I'm just in this dark, pitch black room.

I'm repelled to think move talk anything. The last and only thing I can remember was the bullet coming at me as I fell and that was blurry. What do I do know, and where do I go. This is not where I'm supposed to be.

At this matter now I'm not even blinking nothing is clear. Im just staring at this black wall, as what it seems doing nothing. No feeling, no emotions, no voice and I can't be heard.

Mea

Its all crazy. Trey my big brother shot. My so called 'mother' is ignorant. What else can go wrong with the family. I felt a vibe when I walked through the doors and seen mom and Forrest but I wasn't here to argue and play petty games today.

Trey's hurt real bad and he needs every positive support and or energy to come making Trey come back to us. As I was sitting, wiping my tears as Keenon held my hand. "Did you cause this?" April asks, you know ain't nobody siting behind me because there's a wall there but I still looked to make sure she was talking to me. Did she just ask me that. Seriously.

"Did I cause this? Excuse me. Did You cause this to happend to Trey?" I replied back. "You know Mea I gave you life, I gave you food to eat, clothes on your back, a roof over you head and this is the thanks I get. You got pregnant and moved out. I definitely didn't force you out. What the hell is wrong with you huh? All you've done is walk over me." She replied with tears coming from her eyes while Forrest is rubbing her back. I not gonna sit her and deni anything she's says because its all true but what about the things she's done to make me feel unwanted.

"Yes You have done that, but what I don't like is that you don't keep it real. Let's not forget that you were and still is ashamed of me because of my pregnanacy, because of my choices and you pushed my to the side as a step mother you are. Don't sit here and say you were the best mother in the world because that's false. Every since I was sixteen and you lil' boyfriend gave me weird vibes you didn't believe shit I said, he's touched and looked at me the wrong way but all you cared about Forrest and your happiness. Trey told you of how you've treated us but you've never cared and right now I don't care how you feel." I said raising my voice walking in the hall of the waiting room.

"Stop! Stop it. Your not supposed to be in here." I say covering myself up with my towel and bath robe.

"No I think I made perfect timing." My mother's boyfriend said as he came closer. "Come here don't be shy." He continued rubbing his hand on my neck and back.

"Stop... Stop. " I say again as Trey comes in. "What the hell!" Trey yells grabbing him and pushing and punching him towards the ground fighting him. "You okay?" He asks as I put my robe on and hug him. "Yea." I say hugging Trey. "Did he hurt you?" He asks, "No because you saved me." I say as we hug tighter.

A hand touches my shoulder and I realizes it's Forrest's almost feeling like Trey's. "I'm sorry, I didn't know." He said hugging me just like Trey did. "You we're gone most of the time anyway." I replied as he unhooked from the hug.

"I'm still sorry." He says, "It's fine now Trey saved me." He nodded as we hugged once more and walked back into the room. If 'mom' says anything else I will go to another waiting room and even the café downstairs to not deal with her.

<<<<<<
Excuse any mistakes,
Comment and votes☆ please!