Right Decisions

A Month And A half Later
Mea

The children started school again, since it was September nearing October. I was at home, thinking of what should I cook today when my phone ringed. Alex laid low after I basically said that I wasn't interested. I can't really be interested, I have Keenon Right?

I pressed the green button and Keenon's voice ranged through.

"Hello baby yeah, I gotta' fly out to Florida for a week. I gotta meeting out there and it's urgent!" He says sounding rushed.

"What oh, okay I'll see you when you get here." I said a little disappointed.

I pressed the end button, and sighed. I took out some chicken, rice and green beans to cook for the kids and I.

***

"Yeah I'll be back in a week baby. Sorry about the inconvenience." He said with his luggage in his hand walking out.

"Alright love you." I said and he closed the door. Alright, no love you back. He's been really into his work lately and I we don't really get us time anymore. It was now 3:00pm and I walked out to the kids bus stop.

I waited with the other parents that were friends of Leah and Lena. Said minor hellos and waited until the bus arrived. They kids finally got off, running towards me giving me hugs.

"Mommy!" They shouted giving me kisses on the cheek.

"Hi babies." I said as we walked back to the house.

I gave them snacks as they watched tv and I got the chicken started.

Trey

Right now I was in the studio, recording with Chris and August playing around recording a few things. Kera was at home, eating sleeping and being pregnant but that's bae.

"Nigga who you texting?" I asked August.

"None of yo' black ass business." He replied as we laughed. Of course we had a few drinks and blunts to help us get with this music.

"But nah on some real shit, dis' bad as girl name Kim, she fine as fuck We been talking fo' some time." He said scrolling on his phone.

"Oh word. What about Brittany y'all good." I said towards Chris.

"Yea, it took us a few months for her to forgive me but on some real shit, I love her." Chris said smiling himself.

"Damn, ol' country VA yellow ass in love." I said then we cracked up of laughter.

Mea

I woke up getting the kids, up for school and making breakfast. I combed their hair as they got dressed, brushing their teeth.

"Here eat and I put ya' lunch in your bags." I said as they ate their food.

My twins are my everything, they come first. I never abandoned them and will never! Just because their father was on some bullshit, and their grandma is messed up mentally I will always be here for my girls. I need to teach the how to become young ladies and know right for wrong. But also showing them unconditional love.

"Alright mommy come on!" They rushed since they had a class field trip today and I couldn't go. No parents this time.

We walked to the bus stop, as I said hello to my friend and neighbor Carla. Our kids get along and we get along so why not bring peace.

Once the bus came, I hugged my girls and watched them interact with the kids. I waved as they waved their small hands back through the window.

I headed back to my house, trying to get some shut eye. I was tired and burnt out since I've been up all night.