WHO AM I?

Since I was born, I only though of one thing and that is to be alive. I cry, I crawl, I walk, I speak, I move and play. I dont know anything more than making my self happy. I always do what I wanted, even if they agree and disagree with my choices. Not until the time came and I asked myself, "who am I and why I'm here?"

I woke up and realized that life is not all about to be alive and surviving. It's all about knowing yourself and your purpose. It keeps me wonder day and night. I can't find myself at that moment that's why I try to consult my self and I don't see anything, as if it didn't exist, yet. The only thing I know is to create one.

I wanted to create something to inspire other people. I wanted to create something that I know that will help them realize and so on, grow. I wanted to be someone they can consider as their role model. I wanted to help other people express their inner thoughs of them in a form of something. I want to unleash the people who can't express. I wanted to be and artist, who creates an art that inspires the hidden artistic in our heart.

So I live who I wanted to be. I nourish myself to be one of them. I work hard to reach that ambition. I do my very best to reach those soaring goals of mine. And I'm working for the best version of my self, until now.

Now if I we're to ask, "who am I and what is the purpose of my life?" I can confidently say that, "Im Chellrich, an aspiring artist who wishes to inspires the world to express theirselves as a masterpieces."

__________0.0__________

©️Activity in Philosophy (2023)