POINT OF VIEW

Chell's POV

Realm...

There's a lot of questions that keeps bothering me ever since we stop talking. How do we end up like this?

Where's the moment where we enjoy each other's company? Where are the times that I'm so amaze of your skills, abilities, your intelligence, everything. Where are the times that I'm so desperately want to see you. Where are the times that I'm madly inlove with you? How come you didn't accept my love? How come it's easy for you to left me hanging?

How come... It's easy for you to reject me, and forgets everything?

But everytime we encounter each other, you still care! You keep watching my back just to make sure that I'm okay. You keep tailing me so that you know what I'm doing. You still looking at me in distant while I'm suffering myself for being rejected by you.

Why, Realm? Why?

To be honest, I'm so mad at you for making me feel this way. You making me feel that you still care and at the same time hurting me. You giving me hopes that you also love me but in the end, it was just my hallucinations.

Please enlighten me, Realm. Please let my soul in peace, please keep this love go with you so that I can be able to love again, because until now...

You are still on my mind.

Realms POV

Chell,

Im sorry, for making you feel this way. Im such a coward to think that I can't do anything with our love.

The moment I knew you loved me, I want to give you all of me, but... The barriers that surrounds me makes me weak and unable to get to you. They keep dragging me away from you. They're the reason why I'm unable to be with you even if how much as I wanted to.

I'm sorry for the things that are unclear to you. Im sorry for the things that I unable to make it clear to you. Im sorry for keeping you away from me, please forgive me for hurting you.

I know I might be sound crazy but I'm desperately want to run away with you. In a place where no barriers between us. We have a freedom to love each other, and be with you for the rest of my life.

So please, be happy, be free and live the best of your life today, enjoy the things you have. One day our fates brings us in, and maybe in different universe, we can be together. Someday.

Let's keep our fate be.

__________0.0__________