Glass

*This takes place sometime right after the incident, when Damien was 4 years old...*

Damien: *He runs to the bathroom and locks himself inside so he could have some time to himself*

Damien: *He starts lamenting over the incident, and how it was all his fault. How if he wasn't such an utter EMBARRASSMENT with his magic, then his mother wouldn't have been on the stake. He starts crying when he hears shattering to his side and feels several sharp things piercing through his skin, with warm, thick liquid trickling down his skin... At that moment, he heard large footsteps pounding their way to the bathroom...*

Hans: *He shoots the bathroom door down with his magic wand, causing Damien to jump back and hit his head on the wall... He looks at the sight before him to find a bleeding Damien, covered in glass shards from the broken mirror, sitting few feet away from him. He looks down to find pieces of glass all over the floor and clenches his fists, while still tightly gripping his wand...* What have you done...?

Damien: ...

Hans: I asked you a question, didn't I, son?? Or did you simply not hear me? Well, then... Allow me to apologize to you for not making myself clear enough. Now, I'll ask again: WHAT IN THE HELL'S TARNATION HAVE YOU FUCKING DONE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damien: ...!

Hans: Oh, well now...! Must I answer my own damn question because my supposed SON is unable to speak for his FUCKING self?!!!!

Damien: ...!

Hans: Tch. Fine then, since you apparently seem to be unable to do ANYTHING for yourself! YOU BROKE THE MOTHERFUCKING MIRROR!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF, YOU STUPID SON OF A BITCH?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Damien: ...! 

Hans: Nothing, huh?!! Ha! Just like your PATHETIC ass excuse for an existence!!! Do you even have ANY IDEA how much money we spent for this mirror ALONE?!!!! Do you have any idea on how much your mother and I had to SACRIFICE, how much time, sweat, and blood we had to devote to creating a NORMAL, HEALTHY, LIFE for this entire family under this roof??!!!!! Do you even know how much your mother and I had to give just for YOU out of all FUCKING people?!!!!!!! Yes, we even had to risk our safeties in order to keep YOU happy and healthy!!!!!!!!!!

Damien: ...!!

Hans: Yet, you just had to come in here and destroy EVERYTHING THAT WE'VE EVER BUILT FOR!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT THAT THE MIRROR IS BROKEN, JUST LIKE IT IS ALL YOUR FAULT THAT YOUR MOTHER IS BROKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND ALL BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T CONTROL YOUR OWN FUCKING MAGIC?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A POOR EXCUSE OF A WITCH *YOU* ARE, AND YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE A PART OF THE WYTTE FAMILY, TO BE RELATED TO ME?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF ONLY *YOU* WERE THE ONE WHO GOT BURNT AT THE STAKE INSTEAD, THEN NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU WERE THE ONE WHO DIED INSTEAD THAT DAY, THEN ANGELA WOULD STILL BE HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damien: *His tears begin to flood his eyes...*

Hans: Ha. Are you seriously crying right now? *He picks up a large shard of glass from off the ground and slowly walks towards Damien* Let's see how much you'll cry when I break YOU for a change. *He continued walking towards Damien before he finally thrusts the shard of glass into Damien's left eye with a loud "squish"*

Damien: *Crimson red liquid and white goo came pouring out around the glass shard, where Damien's left eye was supposed to be... Damien shrieked in terror as he felt the stinging pain of the glass shard deep into his eye-socket, and he placed his hands around that area as if to quell his senses, but to no avail.*

Hans: *He grabs Damien by the shoulder and harshly yanks the glass shard, now dyed with red and white, out of Damien's left eye. He then thrusts the glass shard into Damien's right eye the same way he thrusted it into his left.*

Damien: *He cried for help as all his tears mixed together with the rapid trickling of blood and vitreous humor down his face from what was originally his icy, blue eyes, now completely tainted, empty, and blind to the world*

Hans: Ha. Cry for all the help you want. But just know this: nobody will come for you. Why? Because you deserve this. Your mother already tried protecting you before, but where did that get her? You're better off if you just killed yourself. Don't worry, though, because I'll do it for you. Your parents will no longer save you; that ship has long since sailed. *He grabbed Damien's shoulder again and sliced Damien's left ear off, tearing through his ear-drum, and he did the same thing for Damien's right ear. He threw Damien to the ground and then impaled the glass shard into Damien's neck, and pushed its way deep into Damien's throat. He yanked Damien's head back, ripped out all of Damien's vocal cords, and further adorned the bathroom with them. Once he was done emptying Damien's neck of any essential substances, he stuck the shard of glass into Damien's stomach. He repeatedly pulled and pushed the shard in and out of Damien's stomach, exposing Damien's crushed and diced up intestines, liver, and pancreas, until digestive fluids and even more blood were covered all over him. As he felt the sting of Damien's stomach acid on him, he wondered if this was somewhat how his wife felt in her near-death moment...*

Hans: *He drank a healing potion and stood up to admire the messy masterpiece he created with his own hands. He was quite proud of himself for being able to properly discipline Damien and to put him back into his place. Now... What to do with this rumple of a corpse...? He then decided to leave it there as a honorable reminder of what would happen to anybody if they screwed around with the Wytte family*

Damien: *He had no more tears to shed*

(Later, Hans just uses his magic to fix up the mirror as if Damien had never even broken it before, but he still decides to leave Damien's dead body there to teach people not to mess with the Wyttes. And oof, maybe I could've written this so that Damien unintentionally uses his out-of-control magic in a way that defends himself from Hans, but I don't really know how to incorporate that right now...! I'm just letting my idea out here for now...!)