Chapter 17

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters, all rights go to Rick Riordan and J.K Rowling.

Percy POV

Watching Voldemort stand I know he knows that this was his doing, he just doesn't know how. Voldemort places his hand over his stomach, and stares at the mess he made in shock. I must've felt the tug in his gut and he isn't sure what it was. The earthquake only lasted about 2 minutes, then his bit of my power must've ran out. That is good news, the power he took from me wasn't indefinite.

"My Lord?" The woman asks shakily. He glances up at her.

"We're leaving," he states and walks out the door, the woman follows. This is not good, really not good. I sit tapping my foot again, staring at the wall. I'm startled out of my thoughts by an iris message.

"Percy!" Calls Jason and Leo.

"Hey guys, it's not really a good time."

"Oh we know," Leo grins and turns to his left pulling Mr. Weasley into the Iris message. "We're with the order, nice bunch. Not to happy with you for disappearing though, Perce."

I roll my eyes at him. "Sorry, next time I'll make sure they don't."

"You do that," Leo smirks. "Lets get down to business. Where are you?"

"How am I supposed to know, I woke up like this."

"I woke up like this, flawless," Leo corrects.

"Leo, just shut up," Piper says from behind them.

"I have no idea where I'm to."

Jason frowns. "Do you sense any water nearby?" I concentrate.

"I- yeah there is."

"Could you maybe cause another Mount St. Helens. We'll know your nearby where- ever it occurs and then.. I'll cause lightning, that'll be your signal to bring the water near you. We'll find you from there."

"Mount St. Helens almost killed me," I state.

"That was years ago," Leo waves away my concern. "You're the new and improved PJ."

"Don't call me that," I warn him for the hundredth time.

"What are you gonna do about it," Leo smirks.

"I will drop a ton of water over every fire you make for the rest of your life."

"Cant do that if you don't make Mount St. Helens 2.0."

"Okay, let me do it then. And be ready for this because I won't be able to do this twice and bring the water to me after." They nod. I concentrate on the water nearby and I think of the naiad said from the ranch once again. I reached inside myself and let the sea out in a breath.