Book 2

I'm sorry the last chapter was so short, but it was the ending. I'm going to write two more books, I think, they'll be a fan fiction trilogy. I hope you enjoyed my fanfic :).

Any thoughts on who the man was? What my next fanfic will be about?

Edit: April 5th, 2021

Thank you all for the great comments/feedback! Long time no see :)

I was pretty young when I wrote this, and since, my grammar has improved (I hope). I have a bit of time on my hands at the end of this month if there's any interest in me doing a revamp (rewrite so to speak). 

I kind of left everyone with some questions at the end there (sorry friends) so maybe I can let you know where I was heading with all of this?

Continue reading if you don't mind spoilers (ish);

- that was indeed Loki, but it was Loki from the MCU, not from Riordans take on the Norse mythos (this was written pre-magnus)

- the second book was going to be a "self growth" kind of book where Percy accepted that he couldn't save everyone and that he should spend as much time with them as he could, it started with him having no memories (sorry Percy, ily)

- the third was an avengers crossover! I was thinking somewhere b/w Avengers 1 and Civil War, hadn't hammered that out yet

Let me know what you all think :)