Chapter 21

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters, all rights go to Rick Riordan and J.K Rowling.

Percy's POV

Any shred of hope I had saved up was torn away from me, it left a gaping hole in my chest.

"She what?" I barely get out.

"I'm sorry Percy," Poseidon puts a hand on my arm. "If there is anything I can do, tell me."

"I don't want to be a god," I collapse to the floor. "Why me? Why does this stuff always happen to me. Cant I just be done, am I ever going to get a break." I pause then I thought hits me. "I'm going to have to watch them die, Paul, mom, even the rest of the seven could die in battle and I just have to sit back and watch and grieve. Gods, what am I going to do, I cant to do this dad, I cant."

Poseidon crouches in front of me. "Percy you'll handle it when it happens, fretting over the future isn't going to help. I've watched my children die, over and over, and all I can tell you is to hold on things get better."

I take deep breaths. In my head I'm chanting My name is Percy Jackson and I can handle this. I stand, "You're right." I turn my back on my father and walk out of the throne room.

----Time Skip----

I wake up that night to talking. "He can never join them, he'll destroy all my plans." A male voice is whispering. "This is the only way." He's talking to himself, convincing himself maybe?

I open my eyes to late, the man pours the drink down my throat before I could stop him. Suddenly I don't know what I'm doing. I think and cant find anything, I look to the man in front of me.

"Who are you?"

"My name, is of no importance to you. Ask the question you really want to know."

I know the question he is taking about, but my instincts are screaming not to ask it. I'm not sure if I should trust my instincts, so I decide to ask the question anyways.

"Who- who am I?" The man grins at me and before I could react he placed a sceptre on my chest.

"You are Cyclone," the man looks me in the eye. "And you will do whatever I say." I nod.