Author's note

Hello there! My name is Moonlight, and I'm excited to share my Keeper of the Lost Cities fanfiction with you. It's all about the next generation after the Keeper gang defeats the Neverseen, and features the ships Sokeefe, Dexiana, and Linhella. While I am open to kind suggestions and requests, I won't be accepting mean comments. If you don't enjoy this book, I kindly ask that you refrain from reading it. However, I do hope that you find it enjoyable. 

My plan is to post a chapter every Saturday, but please keep in mind that this isn't guaranteed. If I'm busy during the week, I may not be able to post or I might even post two chapters instead. This is my first book, so it may not be perfect, but I hope you like it nonetheless. 

If you have any other book ideas you'd like me to write, please let me know. I must note that Keeper of the Lost Cities is written by Shannon Messenger, and my fanfiction is not affiliated with her work in any way. 

I want to inform you that this book may contain death, weapons, angst, and kissing. I'm not entirely sure about all of these elements, but please be aware that they may be included. Also, there may be spoilers from Keeper of the Lost Cities Stellarlune. 

Bye!