Chapter 15 - Sophie

Sophie fastened her cape with the Foster family crest. She never thought in a million years that she would grow up with three kids and marry Keefe Foster, who changed his last name for Sophie, because he hated  the last name Sencen. That was the happiest moment of her life. 

After a while, Fitz understood. To continue their cognate partnership, they had to talk about how they felt about each other and why. So, Sophie showed every time Fitz screamed and made her feel foolish. 

Fitz felt extremely bad about it, so they resulted in being siblings/friends. Because after all they have been through, that's how she felt about him. And after a bit, thats how he felt about her too. 

Sophie was going to meet the rest of Team Valiant again. They hadn't met in so long, and the council decided to let them inspect on the humans and stop violence. If they succeeded, the elves might try to unite with them again.

After all.... everyone deserves a second chance....

Right? 

Sophie was very skeptical about his, since there are still wars continuing, but even a small fraction cared for them. 

She will never forget the twelve years she lived with humans, and even if lots of them were cruel, and evil, elves weren't any better. Sophie learnt that a long time ago. 

Amy was going help them, and she was super excited too. She may be old, in fact, very old  for a human, she still had that same hyper-9 year old attitude that Sophie loved. 

Sophie looked outside, and found Stina Heks, Wylie Endal, Biana Vacker, and Dex Vacker waiting for her at her garden outside. Sophie quickly put some shoes on and ran outside to meet her old team, Team Valiant. 

 Another chapter is done! I'm so sorry that it is so small, I just didn't know what to do. 

Also, I am thinking of doing a very special  POV next time, so put your suggestions in the comments :DD!!

Also, 498 reads! THANK YOU!!!!! Every single one of you are amazing!!! <3

Have a great day! See you in the next chapter!!!