Speeding van

Nick: Guys, you might want to see this pronto! [Pictures]

Lindah: Hey nick what is the meaning of this?

Mico: yeah, I don't quite get the meaning of this.

Lindah: Looks like some laboratory test results or something. And these horrible images of dead people and other disabled people.

Nick: I found it on my father's desk this morning and what caught my attention is this [ zoomed picture] look carefully at the heading. It says 'Great tower casualties'. Remember the Royal ball four years ago?

Mico:sure

Lindah: I do. We messed up

Nick: the papers we stole with Riann, they had the same heading. The project was called 'The great tower' and now we have casualties from that project.

Mico: Guys, these names, they look familiar and look at the photos.

Lindah: peasants. They are peasant casualties. Nick, why were these pictures on your father's desk?

Nick: That is what I am yet to find out or I better say we.

Lindah: What do you mean we?

Nick: Lindah, we have to do something. Riann was right. We can't sit and pretend that nothing is going on. Haven't you seen those images? People are dying from that project. And we had already started this, so we see it to the end

Mico: True, but where in the world are Riann and Leon? They should see this.

Nick: in their love nest😂😍😋

Lindah:🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mico:😅😅😅😅😅😅😅🤣🤣. But seriously guys, those two must be out chasing some peasant hunters.

Nick: Most likely. So, we have to play our part too.

Lindah: What do we do then?

Nick: meet me at Knight valley lab. We need to know what's the deal with these radiations that are killing people. Now.

* * * *

"Construction sites are most of the times exposed to high levels of Radon gas from uranium in rocks and soil particles. This radon decays to alpha particles which are highly destructive when inhaled. They lead to lung cancer." Explained doctor Clarson.

" in what concentration do they need to be in order for them to cause lung cancer?" Nick asked.

"Well, any amount of exposure can pose risks, that is why it is crucial that everyone at the site wears protective gear. Especially in large constructions. Extra care should be taken especially with workers. Come on, let me show you something!"

They followed her down the hallway to an other large room where numerous people going in and out.

"Can these radiations only be found in construction sites?" asked Mico

"In the case of Alpha particles, no since they produced by different things. But for radon gas, it should be in large amounts to affect people and that can only be in a construction site where rocks containing uranium are heavily used."

"This is the center of all the information we have to radiation. Come on, let's go over there, that man will explain alpha particles in details" with a smile she led them to a booth that read 'ALPHA', a man was standing there doing some sort of observation on a specimen he had on his microscope.