That awkward start off

'Rian you can not embarrass yourself anymore...God, you should have looked like you completely lost it, dancing with his clothes like a crazy psycho...I said it from the start, you must be crazy, like really crazy...because all you had to do was go clean his room, explore a little and then get the hell out of there but of course you had to go and dance with his clothes. Now he must be thinking you are crazy in love with him while he is the one supposed to fall for you. Great Riann, just great. you blew your cover once again...now you better go and serve his food before you do anything stupid again'

Riann stood  nervously scolding herself in the kitchen doorway holding a large plate with three bowls one containing chicken soup, the other with pondant potatoes and the last had cucumber, carrot, sweet maize and lettuce salad. she could see Ace where he sat alone on the dining table, patiently waiting for his food.

inhaling and exhaling for one last time, she strode in.

"Your majesty, here is your warm and soft meal just like how you love it!"

had she expected the prince would like thank her or something? well no, but at least he should have said something, right? she had put in a lot of effort to make the food ready and he did not even care to look at her for a second and he... had he even heard what she had said? well, after what had happened two hours earlier, she wouldn't be stupid enough to think he would be all smiles when she brought in his favorite meal. And yes, a part of her had wished that he would.

after setting the table just right, she stood a step back and waited for further orders, the Riann inside her telling her to run out but she knew better, so she waited.

"Your majesty, is there anything else you need from your servant?"

"You may leave" she had disappeared even before he finish saying leave.

shaking his head, he took a knife and a fork to start eating but he involuntarily stopped halfway and his mind under the effect of the sweet soft lavender smell she left in the dining slipped back to Riann in his closet. The look she had upon realizing she had company was so cute and honest. It was like she was in her most comfortable hiding place and was just being herself when some really scary beast came and disturbed her peace; except that her little hiding place was the beast's den. he smiled a little and then kept on replaying the images of how she was at loss of words and completely frozen.

he thought he had been a little rude during their first very awkward conversation but then he brushed it off. she was the staff and the staff had to know its boundaries. he went on with his meal trying as hard as he can to shake her off his thoughts.

* * *

"Who are you and what are you doing in my room?" she heard a male voice ask but in her paralyzed state not even her tongue could move. only her eyes were working and what she was seeing was real and not a dream. Prince Ace was there in fresh and he was asking her but there was her brain failing her when she needed it the most.

she took a moment to take in his presence and get back to her senses. his transparent brown eyes were looking sharply at her and somehow her own eyes were stuck on the handsome creature in front of her. he wore a cream white shirt, neatly closed and tightly fitting him revealing his under hidden  perfectly tanned body . And  to match the shirt was a dark blue tuxedo pant, he held the coat in one arm. not caring about what shoes he wore as she was sure they were some really expensive classic pair, her eyes went up to his godly face; his skin was perfectly light, almost like cocoa cream color and his lips were a perfect shade of pale pink, his perfect nose, brown eyes, long lashes, perfect eyebrows and then his perfectly shaved thick black silky hair. he was way taller than her but he was just so perfect and dangerously manly even if she had learned he was three years older. It was the closest she had been to him and had to admit that Lily had been right about his looks.