Kabhi mere dil mein khayal aata hai....

It was around 3 A.M. Reyansh Singhania sat on his brown leather couch with his lover, staring down at him. They spoke, yelled, and laughed in the last few hours. Rey sighed as he eyed the girl he loved with all his heart as she huffed in irritation. He held his hand to her, shocking her for a few seconds. Taani would later blame it on the odd hour and her tiredness but she caved in and gave her hand to him. 

Rey swiftly pulled her towards him and she landed in his lap, she took a few seconds to adjust herself and ended up straddling the young dancer. "You take my breath away.." He whispered. 

Smiling softly she hid herself in his warm embrace. Rey smiled happily, as he held her to himself. He hummed to himself a song he had heard many times in childhood... 

Kabhi mere dil mein khayal aata hai 

Ki jaise tujhko banaya gaya hai mere liye

She looked up at him with confusion in her brown eyes as his singing had startled her.
Tu abse pehle sitaaron mein bas rahi thi kahin

Tujhe zameen pe bulaya gaya hai mere liye

"Rey?" She eyed him with confusion, she loved his voice... ever since she had heard him sing in the dance camp. She was a fan of his singing, as well. But, he hardly sang for her.. he hated it. So, she was surprised to hear him sing and the emotions that his eyes displayed confused her, not love but something more... So much more... It scared her and made her feel so many emotions at once... 

He slowly kissed her forehead and hugged her tighter. 

"I love you..." He whispered. 

She smiled content to hear those words... "My parents are coming back..." She hummed happy that he could spend some time with his family. He missed them. He never said it, but he did. 

"Rudransh?" She asked, Rey loved his younger brother too much. 

"Unfortunately, Yes!" She playfully slapped his chest and he laughed. His grip on her tightened each second. This behaviour confused Taani. She pulled away to eye him, and his expression was calm... Like that of a parched man, who roamed around the desert in search of water and found a lake full of sweet water. He was happy and in love; a look she distinctly remembered her father adorned every time he saw her mother. 

She craned her neck further and placed a soft  feathery kiss on his cheek, "I love you." She stated happily.  His hold on her waist tightened as he pulled her closer; their eyes lost in each other and mouths agape as they took in the love that they shared. They basked in the light of their love and admiration for each other. 

         "We should go to sleep!" Taani mumbled but made no move to get up. Rey nodded too but didn't let go of the girl he held close to his heart. 

---------------------------------------

Swayam groaned at the loud blaring alarm next to the bed table. Confused and irritated Swayam glared at the digital alarm. When did he get a bloody alarm clock? He asked himself, it was only seconds later, that he saw Rey's picture next to the alarm, that he remembered he was at Rey's house. "Why does he have an alarm at 6:00 am, and still turn up late for an 8:30 class?" Swayam couldn't help but wonder. 

         Walking out toward the living room, Swayam was still in a drowsy mood. He almost missed the cosy couple on the sofa. "The fuck?" He groaned, and it was enough to wake Taani up. She was startled awake, eyes wide as she eyed Swayam and pulled herself out of her boyfriend's grasp, almost missed it twice as the boy tried to keep a firm grip on her waist, but Taani managed. 

          But, Rey continued to sleep. "Taani.." A throaty voice was the only response to Taani's absence. Swayam just needed to teach the boy a lesson, so when the cold bottle was emptied on Rey's face, Taani's laughter was the only sound that echoed in the living room of Singhania, along with the running footsteps of her boyfriend and brother. 

--------------------------------------

PUNE

Ridhima walked into the Shekhawat mansion, with a sense of confidence and power. Something she had spent an entire day to build up. Abhimanyu stood next to the corridor, his hands tucked in his tailor-fitted pants. He is anxious. She moved closer when he slowly whispered. "The girls aren't here!" He mumbled. 

"We can talk to Uncle... " She said immediately, scared he would back out. But she was surprised to see him nodding in acceptance. 

       "We can do this, Abhimanyu!" 

"Abhi..." He whispered. 

"What?" Ridhima had come to a stop. 

"Call me Abhi..." 

Ridhima smiled slowly and nodded. "Where's uncle?" 

"He is...."

"Right here!" 

--------------------------------------------------

Hope you like the update! Do vote and comment!!