CHAPTER ONE

Chloe Bailey's Dad was a crucial and critical man. As a kid ,he would always say to her ' the only way to get through this life,is to take care of the circle that you're drawing'. Now, this statement might have not made sense to a six year old colouring within the lines of a sphere but her Dad didn't care. So he took almost half of all the years she had spent of her entire childhood repeating the same statement over and over again, even up until Halle,her baby sister could now understand it. Yes, it was a joy ride ,if anyone was asking.
"Careful chlo...the only way to go through life..." She arched , waiting for her older sister's response. Adjusting her posture to the size of the hot pot potato soup she was carrying, the girl cleared her throat before placing it on the counter.
"Is to take care of the circle you're drawing" Chloe responded and they both giggled.

Eleven years after the wisest man in their lives passed and the girls still remembered every last word of his teachings

Eleven years after the wisest man in their lives passed and the girls still remembered every last word of his teachings. It broke their spirit when he died but it made them appreciate him more. As the old saying goes...you only know what you have when it's gone.

"And you're sure she's gonna like this" Halle asked her.
"Kk it's zee...I'm definitely , positively sure..." Chloe said, stoping to taste the geavey in the potato soup.
"Mmmmmmhhh,mm,mm...zee's gonna love this Hal" she moaned with each enticing flavour of it. The fact that her little sister was an all meal caterer gave no surprise as to why everything she cooked tasted like heaven.
"She better... especially that she's coming with Tom" Halle mentioned and watched Chloe groan with anoyance.
"I can't believe she's still with that..." Chloe was about to say, probably inappropriate as she always freely did.
"Careful" Halle reminded. The older of the two smiled at her moral compass.
"Detestable human being" she slowly glided through the synonym, tracing for approval on Halle's face.
"His your best friend's prince charming... you're gonna have to like him one way or the other" she said and Chloe sighed.
"And you still don't have a reason as to why you hate the man, Chloe " Halle left off, preheating the oven before getting back up to look her sister in the face.
"It's not that I don't have a reason..." Chloe tried to explain.
"Then..." Halle trailed with folded arms but Chloe just exhausted her lungs , giving up. The words just couldn't find themselves out of her. The reason for this deep rooted hate

Of her best friend's boyfriend and him of her was too heavy to phrase outloud

"Whatever... " She said, going into the pantry, clearly and understandably upset. Chloe and Halle had always told each other everything. This situation must've been very unfair for her.
"Halle.. " Chloe called.
"I know,I'm supposed to give you time before you tell me," Halle started coming out of the pantry with some plates.
"But it's been over five months ,chlo" Halle desperately stressed.
"I know" was all she could say.
"Since your last night of college ." Halle continued.
"I get it ..I just" Chloe sighed under her breath.
"Something happened at that senior year's college graduation party..and I'm gonna find out what" Halle concluded and stormed out of the kitchen.
Chloe sighed at the thought of that happening. If only she would just understand to let it go. Everything would be fine , atleast for everyone but her.