CHAPTER THIRTY SIX

CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
Their stay in London was almost stretched to five days now and because Chloe's careers couldn't be kept waiting that long, Timothee had sent projects from all sectors for her to get started on.
"Which reminds me... Washington loved the painting you finished for the opening of the gala " he said via video chat on her lap top.
"Did someone say, Washington ..as in Denzel freaking Washington" Sam quietly stressed as he placed Ella in the crib.
"You look like someone I don't enjoy company with..." Timothee said when Sam sat next to Chloe.
"Tell me about it...atleast someone who gets it" Sam agreed.
"Ahh you guys know you're talking about my baby's father.. right?" Chloe questioned.
"Yeah,why" the both said in unison.
"Don't tell me you waaaauuuuuvvv him...awwww" Timothee cooed.
"That's not... Tim..the projects" Chloe exclaimed,not needing to waste time on it.
"Oh God...she does... never thought I'd see the day" Sam began.
"A girl actually loves my brother " he mocked.
"Oh my..I don't love...you know what...I don't need this ,bye Tim " Chloe breeched.
"Wait, wait... we're sorry " Timothee said outloud.
"We are" Sam questioned.
"Yes..we are...now please get started on that EP...it's your first solo..." Timothee said to Chloe.
"Ooohkkayyy.. what about the painting." She traield, nodding her head.

" She traield, nodding her head

"Washington loved it so much...he wants you to explain the truth behind it...the painting " he responded.
"And word got out that you're in London...so you have two studios that need you to cover for Jennifer Lopez and Benson Boone." Timothee went on.
"And a live concert referral for the 'in pieces' tour you did before your senior year of college " he continued.
"Aggghhh...." Chloe groaned.
"I know...but I got you as always...the dates are 96 hours seperate from each other" Timothee said.
"So four days...wait,you said all sectors..." Chloe reminded him .
"Yes..you have a major movie role and guess who with.." Timothee said, pointing at himself.
"Kkk what... what's it all about" Chloe hinted.
"I'll send you the word on email...but I hear it's more action,hint of romance and the in between " Tim stated , being as vague as possible.
"Wait... that's it..." Sam exclaimed.
"Sorry Little Tom...those are the rules of art..." Timothee said.
"Yeah...not much has to be said about it until it's publicly enjoyed" Chloe chimed in.
"Oh I get it...like how you and Tom didn't say much about making the baby before anyone else could publicly enjoy her" Sam synchronized, pointing at Ella's crib.
"Kkk wow ... exactly like that...kkk " Timothee laughed.
"Ok whatever.. can we talk about something else.. please " Chloe stressed.
"Ok..fine..ahh...kkk " Timothee tried to say but still laughed at Sam's previous statement.
"Timothee" Chloe called, angrily.
"You have a wedding to attend to the minute you get back... something about Coco Jone's second wedding." Timothee connected.

" Timothee connected

"Oh my ..I love Coco " Chloe squelled.
"Hey..easy... Ella's asleep" Sam reminded her.
"Sorry..but ... wow " Chloe quietly breathed.
"Yeah ...she said,it's important that you, Zee and Angel are there because you helped her find James " Timothee said.
"Whatever that means " he muttered.
"You wouldn't understand.. you're all in your..man hood to even try" Chloe dissed.
"Kk someone has to be..and it won't be the one with the virgina, Chloe " Timothee told her.
"Bye, Tiiiimm " she said, shutting the laptop.
"Kkkk he said virgina..." Sam laughed.
"Ok...you too, Saaaaammmm" Chloe trailed , pointing at the door.