CHAPTER FIVE

CHAPTER FIVE
The day of the festival had just begun. Zee had invited the bailey sisters over hers and Tom's apartment to get ready with her.
"So.." zee arched , expecting a critic from an advertising manager and a catarer. The three people sat on the couch, viewing the girl Infront of them,her silver and black shiney see through long  dress hugging her body.

 The three people sat on the couch, viewing the girl Infront of them,her silver and black shiney see through long  dress hugging her body

"I love it..." Halle immediately let out then she and Zendaya both looked at Tom.
"I ..I guess she looks alright" tom stuttered, working with the,now reduced vocabulary in his mouth.
"But did you really have to make it that revealing... couldn't you close it up..I don't know.. everywhere" he added, getting back to the designer mastermind.Chloe rolled her eyes back ,not needing to deal with his straight forward opinion. It was moments like this that she wondered how Zendaya even fell  for him.
"What!?..no...I always do justice to Chloe when I make her designs over the edge" Zendaya responded.
"She's an edgey kinda girl...Incase you haven't noticed " Halle chimed in, gesturing at the figure that still stood in front of them.
"Kkk oh...I've noticed" Tom hinted, causing Chloe to groan in annoyance and walk back into zee's dressing cabinet.
"Oh... we should also probably add some finishing touches on our make up Hal" Zendaya said, getting up from the couch with the girl following her behind.
"Don't take all ages...the festival is in .. thirty" Tom reminded them, looking down  at his watch and up again again only to find them gone.
Standing up from his chair , Tom grabbed the keys on the stool besides it and headed out of the dressing room.
He took out his phone the minute he got out of the house and texted zee to hurry up and just as he put his phone down,

the three girls came out too.
"You could've given me more time...I haven't even done much with my face" Chloe complained as they all got in the car. Tom smiled slightly away from her.
"You don't need to" he said through the starting engine. Hopefully, Zendaya or Halle did not hear him but he could tell that she did. He eye brows squinted down her eyes with an expression of annoyance evident all over her face. He loved it when she made that face.
"You're an obvious freak of nature" Chloe spat out .
"Ooohhhhhh...burn" zee and Halle exclaimed.
"Kk takes an even bigger one to notice, Eliza " he shot back.
"Ooouuuuchhh" the two girls loudly expressed. At this point, Chloe and Tom's fighting amongst one another had turned into a normal wave ,that it it had started to become entertaining. Atleast for Halle and Zendaya.
"Remind me again..why we couldn't take your lemmo" Chloe asked Zendaya.
"It comes with a driver that actually..just drives you to where you need to go" she added, smiling sarcastically at tom.
"Don't act like you don't love it when I drive you" Tom said ,not really putting much thought into it.
"Kk I didn't know you've given Chloe a ride before" Zendaya hinted.
"Oh ...uhh... that's because I haven't " he stuttered, realizing what he had just said. In his most honest defense,she loved the figurative part of the statement.
"Uhh..yeah..I think tom meant.... you... don't act like you don't like it when he drives you" Chloe chimed in, playing it safe.
"Because there is not a world in this universe I would ever trust my life with that.. especially on the road" she said , pointing at him

, making Zendaya and Halle laugh out loud as she secretly sighed with Tom in relief

"You have in this world" Tom stated, guesturing at the road.
"Yeah... because Zendaya emotionally black mailed me...you should be thanking her for a lot of things right now.." Chloe responded.
"Like..let's say ..me not murdering you " she left off.
"She's right... planning your death is like a sweet dream to her" Halle added.
"Then I guess she will just have to stop planning... because I'm not going anywhere " Tom told Halle who just giggled adorably.
"He's being an ass again, Halle" Chloe reminded, turning to look through the open window.