CHAPTER NINE

CHAPTER NINE
Tracing his left hand down her lower body, Tom cupped her cheek before setting his eyes into hers.
"Fuck.. look who's dripping for me" he spoke under his breath, letting his hand slide into her panties.
"Mmmmmmhhh Tommy" she winced, almost crying like a little baby. Tom had started to rub the most sensitive organ on her body.
"Let me..." Tom said, signaling her to open her legs as he made his way in between them.
"See who else has been here" he ended, widely sliding her black panties to the side .
"Mmm only you , tommy" she moaned. Even in her drunk State,she couldn't make a mistake with that response. Tom was the one to break her virginity and no one else knew except for them.
"Kk hold on, baby... I still have to prove that,ok" he hinted in a husky voice, breathing on her wet pussy.
"Mmmmm fuck, ok, Daddy" she sounded out, reacting to the pleasure he sent when speaking to her.
"I told you, don't wear things like this when I can see you, baby" he said, sliding his left hand down

her crystal glass mini dress.
"Arrgggggghhhhhh shit..." Chloe groaned when he kissed he wet dripping cunt.
"Kkk yeah,you know I am" he said and and went back to eating her, letting her grip his hair as he did so.
"Ohh don't stop ... please ..I'm gonna .." she said, before he backed away and stood with his knees on the

" she said, before he backed away and stood with his knees on the

white couch.
"Fuck..why did stop"she winned in a baby crying voice. Tom placed her legs around his waist and centered her body comfortably near his ,so he wouldn't hurt her before he actually would. He knew he would.
"Because you told me not too" Tom responded like it was the only thing left to say.
"You miss me, don't you, Eliza" he smiled, watching her hands trace all over his abs.
"Very much, Daddy"she replied to him, hugging reaching for his neck and kissing it right on his sweet spot.
"Fuck...you still remember" he groaned, hugging her strictly close to him, getting ready to center her.
"It's only been five months, tommy" she giggled, making him jump at the air she let hit his wet spot.
"Your math is impeccably correct," tom breath,then slammed into her without a warning.
"Fu... arrgggggghhhhhh .. so is your timing...ouch... mmmmmmhhh, just like that" she winced at the feeling of his pounding at the same pace as her heart beat. Tom lifted her and headed upstairs letting her kiss her his sweet spot still, influencing his flow.
"Woahhh" Chloe gasped in wonder at the room he carried her in.

"Did you know I was coming" she asked

"Did you know I was coming" she asked .
"Did you know you where gonna get left behind" Tom restarted after placing a kiss on her lips. She shook her head with a giggle attached to her sign of response.
"Then..no,you are ,in this case.. colletral damage..I'm afraid" he said , smiling at her .