CHAPTER SIX

CHAPTER SIX
As explained to Thomas previously, Halle, Zendaya and Chloe  had been invited to the event and many like it since they were old enough to drink. So the whole world knew and their various artistic ventures through the festival, deeming them celebrities equally famous as people like Ariana grande or Chris brown.
"Welcome yet again to another festival girls...I hope you're ready for your performance" Timothy,one of the new found friends of Zendaya said as the girls strolled through the crowd of fashionably dressed people.
"Aren't we always, Tim" Zendaya rephrased, tagging Chloe who smiled assuringly at the man old enough to be Tom's immediate if not twin brother.
"By the way...I heard your art studio is expecting new work.." he arched , looking over at Chloe as they all found a spot to finally take their seats with him.Timothy chalamate was

a 27 year old actor who had begun his career as a teenager in 2012

"Yeah, something I haven't done before would be nice" Chloe replied. It made sense why they trusted the man. He and the girls met the year after their debut into the world of music and singing and have been intertwined with him ever since.
"Well, I know you'll break a leg ,Chloe..." Tim complemented. His cheer and support for the three young talents started when he discovered them himself wholly at their high school talent show that he attended because his sister ,Pauline had insisted he'd watch her performance in a play.
"just like Zendaya looked like she was about to break one on that latest vogue magazine release last week." He joked, putting it at the back of his head that Zendaya had talent in the fashion and modeling industry like no other. Even though it was never clear to her, Timothy was deeply inlove with the girl.
"Do we have anything  after the festival" Halle asked. Their nights at the festival never just ended with them being there. Tim smiled. He knew better because he was their manager after all and loyal one at that.
"No , ladies...this night is massively booked like 2017" he responded, making them groan. The 2017 color of music festival was memorable but long, lasting until the next day at noon.
"Please tell us you're gonna sneak us out the minute we're done on stage" Zendaya asked , desperately.
"I wouldn't be the best manager you've ever had if I didn't " Tim responded. It wasn't ego. Even he knew how strapped to the hills he was when it came to the girls and their careers. Especially, Halle's since she was only recently making a break into the catering world.
"Which reminds me, Halle.. Nicki Minaj would like to know your response on cooking for her small family get together" he questioned,not really imposing. In as much as he managed their careers, Tim was never the one to impose on them.
"Mmmmmmhhh yes..next week, right" Halle responded.
"Yes..I told her you were booked in this one because of the festival " he responded, then the music that was ever so Loud stopped, making everyone take their attention towards the stage up ahead.
"Ok..ok..now" the two presenters said, stunningly walking on it through the opening stairs. It was Camilla Cabello and Kevin Hart
"These next performers have hit the music world on the nail, getting to the point of what we all love to hear and feel in a song" Camilla said when the applause for their arrival on stage ,died down.
"That's right, Camilla. These girls are so incredibly that they not only thrive in their trio but also seperately" Kevin Hart continued.
"After much contractions with music individually and together,it's no wonder they have been recognized as one of the most successful pop artists under any genre today. " Camilla anounced outloud, earning an applause from the crowd.
"Nominated in five Music festival awards tonight and winning in two..please welcome," Kevin Hart arched.
"Zendaya, Chloe x Halle " the two presenters exclaimed and there was cheering from all of the festival. The entire event was being broadcasted ,live as it has always been every year. So the view of the three girls walking upto the stage was not missed by anyone.
As the lights went deem and back on again, Zendaya, Chloe and Halle were spotted now on stage, already in their performance outfits.