CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
Halle rolled her eyes in exhaustion at the sight of the 27 year old french man. Despite north Carolina being just within the next boarders of Atlanta,Tim still insisted on booking a flight.
" no Tim...we stopped by here because you said you needed a drink...not to dance" she reminded him, declining his offer to dance with her.
"Oh come on, angel....it's just one dance...just for me" he begged, pulling her out of the stool and onto the dance floor.
"I promised I'd be back immediately after picking you up, Tim...we don't have time for this" Halle complained as Tim  placed her arms over each of his shoulders and wrapped his arms her waist.
"You smell really nice, angel" was all he said, his alcohol breath alerting her Senses but not really bothering her.

He had drunk more than just a drink,she could tell

He had drunk more than just a drink,she could tell. And for some reason,Halle didn't mind.
"You smell like alcohol" she retraced.
"I have faith in what I see..." he sang along to the slow song that was playing, twirling her around and she giggled.
"Kkk Tim" Halle laughed even more.
"Come on...sing it..you know you want to" he arched.
"Kkk I have faith in what I see.. now I know " she sang, letting him pull her back into his arms.
"I have met angel..." Tim added, smiling down at her, a warm fuzzy feeling,not really new, striking her immediately then she took a step back.
"Oh right... sorry" he apologized, noticing this. At times he forgot that she belonged to someone else. At times he didn't care.
"It's ok... can we ..get going now" Halle replied, still keeping an arms length distance. The public media was all she was worried about. One fabricated story about what was happening could send Daryl off the hills.
"Yeah..." he said, holding out his hand for her to take. Tim loved Halle more than she understood. Ofcourse he couldn't have her figure that out so he had to convince her and Chloe that he was inlove with Zendaya and jealous of Tom.
"I'm sorry..I just...if Daryl even gets the slightest wrong Idea he'll...." Halle paused, realizing what she was about to say.
"He'll what ..." he asked, opening the car for her to get in and she did so , nervously.
"Nothing" she responded, shaking her head as he walked to the other side, not keeping her eyes off her.
"Let me see that " he said after getting into the driver's seat and closing the door. Tim lifted her yellow mini

and saw red marks on her thighs

"Tim I ..." She stuttered, covering herself immediately.
"I'm gonna kill him" Tim said then started to drive.
"Tim..no,it's ok..we already worked it out" she begged him.
"You're right..." he said
"I am" Halle assured
"I'm gonna kill Tom....then kill that fool ,last" he breathed hastily.
"No, Tim...we already talked about this...you going after Tom will only make shit worse " Halle concluded.
"Especially with your obvious crush on Zendaya " she added, making him hint a laugh. Hearing her say that never stopped being funny.
"Oh...ahhh kkk" he chuckled lightly, seeing her confused expression of a stare. A combination of innocence,grace, intolerance and beauty,Tim could never get enough of Halle just being Halle.
"I'm glad you think... terrorizing people is funny" she slurred.
"I'm glad you're glad...I think it is, angel" Tim replaced , making her roll her eyes in exhaustion with a smile slightly tinted in her lips. She loved it when he called her ' Angel ' but could never bring herself to tell him that for obvious reasons she knew all too well.
"Please stop talking..." she pressed on.
"I will if you sing for me" he breeched.
"Tim" Halle stressed.
"I found love...for me ...so Halle just dive right in ..and followed my lead" he sang.
"I found a boy.... beautiful and sweet.." she backed up ,not wanting to argue further.
"You know it" Tim arched and she rolled her eyes.
"I never knew you were that someone... waiting for me" the both sang outloud.
"Cause we are just kids" he voiced out.
"But ...we're...so ..in ..love" Halle stuttered.
"Fighting against all odds"  she phrased , getting comfortable.
"I know we'll be alright..this Time " Tim sang then waited for her to respond but she gave a frown and looked down.
"Angel ...." he called, softly.
"Are we?... gonna be alright?" Halle asked, feeling the bruises on her thighs. Tim ran his hands through his red tips dyed silky black hair after pulling through the driveway of the Bailey's family house then faced her.
"I know it looks otherwise..but I promise you, Angel.. we'll be alright " he assured, placing his hand above hers. Halle smiled delicately at his response. It was filled with so much care,so much hope. She almost started to decipher deeper into everything she loved about him

 She almost started to decipher deeper into everything she loved about him

but her phone rang, pulling her out immediately.
"It's Chloe... I told you we were gonna be late but did you listen..." She scolded as he quickly opened his door and got out and  opened hers.
"You know I never do" was his response, letting her foot step out of the car.
" Relax, Angel...it's only an hour before dinner" he added , holding out his hand for her to take when  she stood up.
"You do know that I'm the one making the dinner..right" she asked as they walked in the gravel leading to the front door.
"Yeah... if anyone can pull it off in an hour...it's you, Angle" Tim said and winked at her before opening the door. Halle shook her head and walked in ahead of him. One could only take so much of Timothee chalamate and that wasn't a lot.