CHAPTER TWENTY THREE

As time disappeared in thin air ever so swiftly , Tom's disability to not forget about Chloe worsened so much so that even Zendaya could see it,Just how much he needed

CHAPTER TWENTY THREEAs time disappeared in thin air ever so swiftly , Tom's disability to not forget about Chloe worsened so much so that even Zendaya could see it,Just how much he needed

to confirm her former best friend's state of being without actually Verbally state it.
"You know...I miss her too" she spoke,not really basing off the subject matter of what they were talking about. Tom's finger paused ,not tracing her back any further.
"Who " he asked , pretending and or hoping he didn't know what she was talking about.
"You know who...and I know that you know that I know who" Zendaya phrased, lifting her head up from his chest so she could now face him.
"And I miss her...just as much as you do" she ended, looking onto his soft thin lips.
"Kk I doubt that" Tom hinted.
"But it doesn't matter now..." He assured her,his own words breaking his spirit.
"No,but what I wanna know is why.. " Zendaya asked .
"Why???" Tom tagged,not understanding her question.
"Yes Tom...I know I asked you to choose between the two of us ...but why me..why not her ,the mother of your child" Zendaya asked.

"Zendaya we talked about this... even Elizabeth was fine with me choosing you" Tom responded.
"Umm what...ok, wait...so she told you..she was fine with this" Zendaya asked, emphasing the main points in his statement and he gave her an obvious nod.
"Kk ahh..wow..what about the baby" she asked, feeling her tears whirl in.
"I don't know.. basically she said.. she'll figure it out" Tom told her, reciting Chloe's last response on the situation. Zendaya threw her head back,not wanting to get ahead of her own sad emotions.
"She said that" she asked in a sob.
"Yeah..zee but.." Tom replied
"How are you even ok with that" she bursted out.
"Zendaya.." he soundly called.
"Wha..ah...she said.. she's ok..like...I'm ok,I'm fine" Zendaya said, wiping down a tear that had already run under her nose.
"Tom this is Chloe.. we're talking about... Eliza" she reminded him after finding her voice in the heartache.
"Yes...so?" He hesitated.

"What's the first thing you know about Chloe as in

"What's the first thing you know about Chloe as in..her guiding,moral principle" Zendaya asked and Tom lowered his shoulders realizing exactly where she was heading with the conversation.
"

Take care of the circle you're drawing" he whispered.
"And she told you not to worry about her or the baby...that she was fine " Zendaya cried, getting out of bed .
"Where are you going " tom asked as the girl picked her clothes from the floor and dressing up in the process.
"To my best friend... God I hope she still is" she replied and attempted to walk out of the room.
"Zendaya wait..." Tom called and she stopped by the door , turning around to face him.
"Promise you'll come back and tell me how she's doing" he requested.
"You're not coming " she breathed.
"Kk ahh...no, I, I think.. she's gonna be better off without me, don't you agree" Tom joked, trying not to look vulnerable as he faced the ground.
"No..I don't" she responded.
"Well you should.." he told her.
"Tom.." Zendaya whispered then moved close to him.

" Zendaya whispered then moved close to him

"If you're afraid,so am I...we can talk to her" she emphasized.
"No you.. can talk to her...I'm just the idiot that knocked her up, destroyed her friendship and made a complete joke out of the person she is..." He listed.
"Tom.." Zendaya sighed.
"Because apparently...it's her fault I cheated on you... She could have been better at avoiding me,they say" Tom continued,his words sounding so familiar to Zendaya. He had just quoted her exactly,no doubt. Only thing was ,he didn't know that specifically.
"Kk ..let me know how it goes when you get back .. yeah " he said with a sharp nod.