CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
In the week after zee and Chloe's friendship breakaway, Timothy had received a message from the live TV talk  show producer and actress , Drew Barrymore,requesting to meet with the girls. It didn't take long before he got them all in the same room after a long time to discuss  everything. This included the official end of the singing trio.
"Soo...what do you girls say" he asked, staring at them. Tim had a way of reading the room and so the tension he could feel on them was not a secret.
"I mean, I've always wanted to meet drew Barrymore and..." Chloe begun, hesitantly. Tim turned over to zendeya and Halle, hoping for a similar response.
"I mean...I could..it wouldn't hurt to,you know" Zendaya stuttered. Neither Chloe nor Halle knew that she knew what they knew. But she still boiled up from the inside anyway.
"But I don't know...are we still" Halle guestured at the space in between the three of them.
"Ok, girls...I know you are about to branch off seperately and as a manager,I'm happy that I will be receiving money three times as much before" tomothy said, pulling them close.
"But as a human being...I know you've come a long way together so the least you could all do is this show for the last time as a trio." He added, practically pleading. The whole situation at the hotel caught him by surprise, leaving his hope for the three of them broken.
"Ok,this is ridiculous.." Halle hinted a laugh as she spoke up, reaching out to Tim.
"Yeah bro ,stop crying... we'll do it" Zendaya said patting his shoulder.
"I mean... it won't hurt to ...close this door" she left off, sounding very sure but in pain.
"Zendaya I am..so.." Chloe tried to apologize.
"Okay,now that we've agreed... can I leave" zendeya interrupted, pointing towards the exit.
"Ah yeah sure... just be sure to make it here tomorrow at 3 in the afternoon." Tim responded.
"Well I won't make it at 3 in the morning kkk that's for sure" Zendaya joked, getting ready to leave.
"Wait.. Zendaya can you and I please just talk about what is happening" Chloe begged, feeling her slip out of her concentration as time passed. There was definitely something different about zendeya. Especially in the way she spoke to her specifically.
"No thanks... I've had a fair share of what I can handle" zendeya responded coldly, needing to stand up but Chloe tagged her arm.
"Zee, please... I just wanna talk" she sorrowfully emphasized.
"You wanna talk about it..fine let's talk about it" Zendaya said, roughly shaking off Chloe's hand.
"Let's about how you got pregnant in the first place" she let out.
"Well...ahh... Tim,I have a recipe that I'm trying out for the Jonas brothers get-together " Halle said as she guestured him to stand up with her .
"So..." Tim trapped causing Halle to grab him by the ear and pull him into the kitchen , leaving Zendaya and Chloe alone.
"Zee..I " Chloe stuttered, clearly tongue tied. This was not something she was prepared for.
"Yeah I thought so... let's talk about... how I was the only one who never forgot the best friend pact" Zendaya said,a tear slipping out of her eye.
"How we  promised we'd be sisters by chance and friends by choice" she recited.
"I didn't forget that " Chloe immediately spoke up, trying to convince her.
"Well you have a funny way of showing it... sleeping with my boyfriend and all" zendeya admitted.
"Zendaya.."Chloe called as the girl Infront of her turned around towards the door.
"Kk I trusted you, Chloe" zee said, looking up so her tears won't roll down her cheek.
"I know.. I'm.."Chloe cried, failing to speak out more.
"See you tomorrow...for the last time atleast"Zendaya said, stepping out of the house and closing the door behind her.