CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN

CHAPTER SEVEN
Although Zendaya agreed to leave the bar ,she didn't really get far behind from Tom and Tim

CHAPTER SEVENAlthough Zendaya agreed to leave the bar ,she didn't really get far behind from Tom and Tim

who where also headed the same direction. So when she and Halle got home,the guys arrived five minutes after them.
"What I wanna know is..why you didn't tell no one that joke was hurting you" Chloe stressed, clearly upset as she cleaned her baby sister's bruised arm.
"That's what I like to know..." Tim chimed in.
" don't go there, Tim.." Halle wanted to speak but Tim interjected.
"No ,I am going there...and I don't ever wanna see you with that idiot again" he commanded.
"Done " Halle added, stubbornly.
"Halle.. keeping quiet about this was really dangerous..you could've gotten seriously hurt ...or worse" Chloe begun, lifting her chin up.
"Why did you do it" she asked.
"Come on Chloe...it's our rule ...take care of the circle you're drawing" Halle responded..
"Remember... Dad taught you that and you ..are teaching me "  she added, hesitantly.
"Really..is that what I'm teaching you...to love someone more than your own well being?" Chloe asked but Halle kept her obvious expression at her,

to love someone more than your own well being?" Chloe asked but Halle kept her obvious expression at her,

giving her the answer in the process.
"Oh my God... that' is' what I'm teaching you" she rephrased, looking down at her belly.
"It's ok Chloe...some well beings are...too far to reach" Halle said , turning to look at Tim.
"Right...cause the circle is far more important than that well being..." Tim said , grabbing his jacket.
"Tim ,where are you going " Tom asked, watching him walk towards the exit.
" to think..." Tim responded to him then looked back at Halle.
"To run away..." Halle followed through.
"Get away" he timed out.
"Atleast I don't treat my problems like an infection" she said.
"Atleast I don't have a stupid citation to assume that I've solved them" Tim restarted.
"Don't you dare bring my dad's lesson into this " Halle warned.
" I'm sorry Angel..its just..hasn't it ever occured to you ..all three of you ...that.. maybe..that circle is you instead of other people" Tim stuttered, looking away so he could compose himself further before turning back to Halle.
"Think about it" he said and left , banging the door behind him.
An awful silence fell into the room before zendeya spoke up in the middle of it.
"Is it me...or were you two talking about something else" she asked Halle.
"No ... it's not just you... isn't Hale " Chloe pressed on.
"Chlo..I ..umm" Halle stuttered.
"Look,I've been a shity big sister for teaching the opposite of what dad actually stood by" Chloe started.

"But the truth is Halle...I didn't know I was doing the opposite either..I'm so sorry " she apologized.
"What am I gonna do.... He hates me" Halle asked.
"Ahhh no he doesn't..he just called you Angel, little one" Tom reminded her with a warm smile plastered on his face.
"Kk he always does that" she giggled.
"To everyone" he arched and she shook her head in reply.
"You're right...kkk... " Halle said, heading towards the door.
"Wait...where are you gonna find him .. he just said he's going somewhere to think " Chloe asked.
"Kk yeah...I ah..I think I might have an idea where " Halle smiled before opening the door and stepping out then closed it.