CHAPTER SIXTEEN

As Chloe flattered her eyes open,she could see Zendaya pacing back forth, almost talking to herself.
"Hey... you're awake" she heard Halle speak compassionately, feeling her tiny little hands craze her fore head.
"What the F happened " she faintly questioned , trying to get on her feet. Chloe looked around before realizing where she was. The fancy white sheets said it all. That ...and the fact that Tim was in the room himself.
"You passed out in the elevator...but don't worry,there was a doctor around " Tim assured.
"Ummm ok..ahh.. Zee " Chloe stuttered, causing zendeya to stand still.
"Hey..kk hi.." Zendaya sarcastically hinted.
"Oh don't mind me...I'm just pacing back and forth here, wondering why my own best friend couldn't tell she was pregnant" she said, sounding hurt. Chloe shut her eyes ,restarted Zendaya's statement twice in her head.
"Zee..I promise,I didn't mean to" Chloe  sorrowfully emphasized.
"Umm Durr...you never keep anything from me... Tim and Halle, maybe...but" Zendaya struggled in her speaking.
"What was so bad that I didn't have to know about you becoming a mother ,Chloe" she pleaded for a response.
"I..I can't" Chloe sighed, letting her cheeks get soaked from all the tears from her eyes.
"What?..." Zendaya cried.
"Tim , Halle" she said, looking up to face each of them. Tim shrugged at her while Halle looked away,almost guilty. She knew something. If not everything.
"I can't tell you if she hasn't...I'm sorry" Halle apologized and zee nodded, understandably.
"It's ok...I get it" she said.
"You do" Chloe asked, sniffing off her tears.
"Yeah...I'm just not as important as I used to be..." Zendaya replied, getting it all wrong.
"Zee no, the only reason I'm not telling you more is because you are " Chloe defended.
"How am I supposed to believe that" Zendaya asked.
"The doctor said ,you're two weeks pregnant.." she said.
"I only found out three days ago" Chloe said.
"Kk so you've been hiding this for three days" Zendaya hinted.
"What else  have you been hiding" she asked.
' there isn't a world in this universe I'd risk my relationship with Zendaya just to screw you' Tom's statement breeched within Chloe's heart, making her shutter.
"I.. I can't tell you" she  let out.
"Yeah, that's not news anymore..." Zendaya said, grabbing her bag.
"Where are you going" Halle asked.
"Yeah..you guys have to start working on the new project" Tim reminded her.
"Oh yeah.. about that. Until Chloe starts acting like my best friend again" Zendaya began, walking towards the exit.
"I think I'm gonna need a break from the studio from now on" she decided and left.